BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

FA Cup - 2023/24

I would have fancied us for this with JDT in charge, now I can't muster up any enthusiasm for it at all.

Expecting a right tonking on the evening even if arguably Eustace might be more likely to grind out a few results in the League.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Displaced Rover said:

In fairness we didn't play all out attack football with no thought of trying to defend last year. A lot more pragmatic before he decided to die on the style over results hill.

We had trouble scoring last year and then lost Diaz. The gung ho approach seemed to me to be a way to remedy that.

Then the injuries started to stack up and we were totally fucked.

At that point I think he just said fuck it and went for all out style over substance.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, philipl said:

Szmodics in with a chance of being FA Cup leading scorer this season..

Then Haaland smacked 5 past TK

Tim Krul was in goal for Luton. No way Haaland scores five past Tommy 😂.

• Like 3

BBC commentator tonight..... "Man Utd have ONLY won 4 trophies in the 10 or so seasons since Ferguson retired".

Jim Ratcliffe in a recent interview: "The past 11 years have been agony"

Don't you just love the entitled, self-serving elite? 

• Like 7

14 hours ago, arbitro said:

Tim Krul was in goal for Luton. No way Haaland scores five past Tommy 😂.

Agreed, he wouldn’t have even got a hat-trick with Tommy K between the sticks!

One was a nutmeg & another went right through him. Made it easy for Haaland who hasn’t been in great form with his finishing lately 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It shows what a good manager and decent owners can do. From League 2, and not knowing where the home games will be to appearances at Wembley and possible promotion. 

One day it might be us, though right now it feels like we will just end up at the crap owners and League 2 stage.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

So just above the elbow is not handball even when the body is moved to create the contact.

They make it up as they go along.

The Jock commentator is a total dick.

Not as much of a dick as Danny Murphy on the Manchester v Newcastle game

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ianrally said:

Not as much of a dick as Danny Murphy on the Manchester v Newcastle game

I gave up on that game as soon as City went 2 up.

Wolves v Coventry was good TV and pleased that it wasn't decided by Simms dodgy first goal.

BBC showing a replay whilst Leicester get a goal back. How much of live football is actually just watching a replay? 

Missed a goal cos of a replay then we were watching a replay  of that as Chelsea went up the other end and had a chance. 

On a seperate note - why does sterling insist on volunteering for set pieces. He's such a technically limited player why embarrass yourself by pulling rank and taking a penalty when there's a good chance you'll miss. As for the free kick that was laughable. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

On a seperate note - why does sterling insist on volunteering for set pieces. He's such a technically limited player why embarrass yourself by pulling rank and taking a penalty when there's a good chance you'll miss. As for the free kick that was laughable. 

I actually did laugh but admire the spunk of the lad after that awful penalty.

I expected Palmer to take it and score.