BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cambridge Utd (h) - 06/01/24 FA Cup R3

1 minute ago, joey_big_nose said:

Yeah my view exactly 

When we had JRC, Hedges and Dolan fit his system makes sense as their are the players needed to rotate on the pitch (JRC and Hedges are great at it) with those injuries he needed to recognise what he’s got and adjust the way we play. It’s what good managers do, they still stick to their underlying principles but make slight tweaks to get the best of what they’ve got at the time. JDT appears to have pig headed lay tried to (unsuccessfully) ram square pegs in round holes for 6 weeks and learnt nothing 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Miker said:

I haven’t watched a Rovers game for the past 2 months or so and it’s unbelievable how poor we’ve become from what I remember.

Defensively we look to be in complete disarray, everyone’s all over the shop. 

Seems like we equalise every time I make one of these critical posts lol

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, moerpho said:

If JDT goes or is fired this lot of players will have us in the relegation mire in no time. We are in a lose-lose situation. But there is at least a goal. Sammie again. Take him out and we are toast.

Unless this is his last game and bloody Ipswich or Leicester or someone up there buy him

Just now, NeilInBristol said:

He hasn't scored for rovers yet. Still not sure about this kid.

Where is ennis

Wimpy Burger services off the M6 

• Like 7

Andy Moran just seems too lightweight. Technically good but poor portioning for their second goal and doesn’t seem to get anything behind the 50/50 tackles. Opposing players seem to walk straight through him.

• Like 2

Just now, WacoRover said:

I do not believe there’s enough of a player there to keep a spot on the bench when our wounded return to the squad. 

Can we return him to whichever godforsaken 4th tier German team we got him from? And keep hill. 

Just now, Ricky said:

Andy Moran just seems too lightweight. Technically good but poor portioning for their second goal and doesn’t seem to get anything behind the 50/50 tackles. Opposing players seem to walk straight through him.

Been poor again today. Shame.