BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (a) - 10/04/2024

40 minutes ago, TugaysMarlboro said:

Hyams fotmob rating is a sight in itself. But he also won zero tackles...because he didn't attempt one all game.

Hyam's performance was even worse than Shane Duffy's sabotage effort in his final appearance. Hyam looked like he was playing under the influence of sleeping tablets.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

Interesting that everyone is focused on Birmingham here, but they occupy the lower of the two relegation places remaining. The far more worrying scenario is Wednesday - tonight means that that is 100% must win next week, but I have zero faith that we will be up for it.

Playing like today we won't be beating anyone mate. We can't even pull a few passes together. We can however pass the ball the the opposing player and allow them to score. We are great at assisting them. Hell we will probably help Weds stay in the championship with a few goals

6 minutes ago, Ghost7 said:

There are at least 6 regular starters who should never play for us again after this season.

I'm going to list them: 

Dominic Hyam

Harry Pickering

Tyrhys Dolan

Aynsley Pears

Sam Gallagher

Arnor Sigurdsson

I'd absolutely take a relegation to make that happen.

I don’t see re-signing Gally or Dolan. But if I re-signed either, it would be Dolan. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ricky said:

Hope you have them dogs abuse at full time!!

They didn't even stick around mate. They all limped off like the dross they are. I have to watch eusless interview just to see how the f he can put a positive spin on this game and performance. Forget the result, the performance was diabolical and I want a refund 

2 minutes ago, alcd said:

Hyam's performance was even worse than Shane Duffy's sabotage effort in his final appearance. Hyam looked like he was playing under the influence of sleeping tablets.

The most bizarre bit was keeping him on at HT, but taking off arguably our best player in that first half - and certainly our best defender (SW).

Be interested to hear the justification for this...

• Like 7

Just now, Ricky said:

They didn’t leave last time they took us down to league one so why would they this time?

they are under investigation and embargo by the indian inland revenue(or something like that) last time they showed a modicum of interest and gave mowbray very healthy backing,this time they`ve got considerable problems of their business dealings,rovers are way down their list of interests,might be forced to sell or forced to stop funding us,either way is ok with me

5 minutes ago, Ricky said:

Birmingham have Norwich on the last game while we play Leicester. Tough end for the pair of us. There new owners were announcing plans for a 50k capacity stadium before the match tonight and talking about how their plans to build the club won’t change with relegation…. Where were ours??

I know a lot of blues fans who are full of support of the new owners. Higher income than any other team outside the parachute payment clubs this season (according to them anyway).

Quite possible that Norwich might have secured a play off berth before the last game and play a weakened team. Remember Huddersfield keeping them up with similar generosity the year we went down and of course, Wagner now at the  helm at Norwich.

5 minutes ago, NeilInBristol said:

The man of the match goes to hyam. What a player. Phenomenal. We should be making a statue for him 

A statue would have defended better. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Dolly blue said:

If we’re honest…we deserve nothing else. 
A shambles of a club with plastic management and paper players …we deserve to be relegated. 
The final cuts are being inflicted..death is near…I’m surprised we’ve survived this long. 
Embarrassed to be  a fan tonight ….it’s no longer  the club we knew and respected . 

It's not been the club we knew and respected for over a decade. 

11 minutes ago, Ricky said:

Birmingham have Norwich on the last game while we play Leicester. Tough end for the pair of us. There new owners were announcing plans for a 50k capacity stadium before the match tonight and talking about how their plans to build the club won’t change with relegation…. Where were ours??

I know a lot of blues fans who are full of support of the new owners. Higher income than any other team outside the parachute payment clubs this season (according to them anyway).

Norwich may have nothing to play for mind you (we’ve been there before!)

Huddersfield also have Ipswich away last up. Ideal scenario is Leicester already winning the league and Leeds/Ipswich still battling for 2nd 

I must say, how can this be the same team that took Newcastle to the limit? We piss all over Sunderland and now this.

Makes me think we only turn up if we're playing higher league opposition, so there's nothing at stake and we're expected to lose anyway. Or the other team is so piss poor and on such an awful run that there's barely anything there for us to beat.

The dressing room atmosphere must be terrible. Rich roll likes to all his guests, are you dragged or driven. These lads are definitely dragged. Jump in the rubber dinghy at the first opportunity and don't look back. Shocking stuff. The rot starts with the owners

18 minutes ago, alcd said:

Carter absolutely has to take his place in the remaining matches.

Euseless didn't even sub him at half time. Everyone around us was absolutely shocked. 4 subs at HT and hyam still on the pitch.. unbelievable 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Andy said:

The most bizarre bit was keeping him on at HT, but taking off arguably our best player in that first half - and certainly our best defender (SW).

Be interested to hear the justification for this...

Mate that was what literally everyone was saying in second half in the ground. What the hell is euseless doing. SW had to have been injured and Hyam must have a photo of Euseless or something else to bribe him with

• Like 1

1 minute ago, broadsword said:

I must say, how can this be the same team that took Newcastle to the limit? We piss all over Sunderland and now this.

Makes me think we only turn up if we're playing higher league opposition, so there's nothing at stake and we're expected to lose anyway. Or the other team is so piss poor and on such an awful run that there's barely anything there for us to beat.

The dressing room atmosphere must be terrible. Rich roll likes to all his guests, are you dragged or driven. These lads are definitely dragged. Jump in the rubber dinghy at the first opportunity and don't look back. Shocking stuff. The rot starts with the owners

Must admit to thinking that there must be real potential for a dressing room punch up and severe falling outs after such a pathetic capitulation. I think are only chance of staying up is others continue to lose but we are only 3 points above Wednesday and Huddersfield and we have a team with no heart, passion or resilience.

Wharton must have been carrying a knock or something. I see no reason why he gets hauled off instead of Hyam otherwise. 

Seen the Eustace interview and he talks the talk again. However he’s just not good enough. None of them are! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, West Yorks Rover said:

If Wednesday beat Stoke at Hillsborough on Saturday the pressure might be too much for our soft lot,

when they come to Ewood  the following Sunday.

they have shown impressive improvement since rohls took over,he really gets an effort from a squad that lacks any real quality,they`ve got a **** owner who won`t put money in as well

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NeilInBristol said:

100%. I won't be able to survive the banter. I've already had to mute two work WhatsApp groups and one is supposed to be about the building security alarm only ffs

All you need to say is, we only play well against decent teams.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NeilInBristol said:

100%. I won't be able to survive the banter. I've already had to mute two work WhatsApp groups and one is supposed to be about the building security alarm only ffs

Tell them to come back to you once they’ve won a real trophy.

• Like 3

No way in hell we beat Wednesday in a ‘must win’ game. Our rubber dinghy men haven’t won one of those since that lot rocked up over a decade ago. 

Still simmering with that and I’m already home! Hopefully Hyam, Brittain and co were made to walk back because they sure as hell don’t deserve their place on that expensive bus!

Edited by G Somerset Rover
  • Like 2

Just now, G Somerset Rover said:

No way in hell we beat Wednesday in a ‘must win’ game. This lot haven’t won one of those since that lot rocked up over a decade ago. 

Still simmering with that and I’m already home! Hopefully Hyam, Brittain and co were made to walk back because they sure as hell don’t deserve their place on that expensive bus!

And the DE will be packed and very noisy too, no doubt.