BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Article -> New Rovers Manager

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Owen Colyle was a client of SEM in 2011, its well documented.

Someone needs to email Mike Cheston, or the club and ask outright, SEM themselves even, its no secret that people in football are unable to negotiate contracts or wages, they're all represented by someone to wipe their backsides.

Just ask the question.

How do you know that?

I heard from someone I know who has the same local as the fella who mows Coyle's lawn.

On a serious not a friend of mine who works as an agent told me when I enquired.

From what he told me his agent is ex sem.

I heard from someone I know who has the same local as the fella who mows Coyle's lawn.

On a serious not a friend of mine who works as an agent told me when I enquired.

From what he told me his agent is ex sem.

You mean Sheron who is under a different umbrella with 2 EX-SEM agents?

You mean Sheron who is under a different umbrella with 2 EX-SEM agents?

Yeah that's the guy.But like you say Ex-SEM.

I'm limited as to what I can say (different perspn told me this than my friend who works as an agent)but from what I heard Coyle was recommended to Rovers by someone who isn't an agent.

Look I think it was a poor appointment but I'm not buying into the SEM conspiracy theories.If I'm wrong I will hold my hands up but let's see what sort of players he brings in and who they are represented by before we all assume it's the SEM link that got him the job.

99% of people on this forum know we need new owners.And I will join any protest against the owners,with the exception of boycotting,iv supported rovers since I was 7 and they won't force me away,Il make my voice heard in the ground.I respect anyone who feels boycotting is the way foward but it isn't for me.

99% of people on this forum know we need new owners.And I will join any protest against the owners,with the exception of boycotting,iv supported rovers since I was 7 and they won't force me away,Il make my voice heard in the ground.I respect anyone who feels boycotting is the way foward but it isn't for me.

Got to agree with Islander that it should not be a choice between being called a scab and not boycotting and going against the grain and not supporting your team.

Not an easy decision to make and anyone who chooses the former should not be castigated.

Stick together now as fans and make a voice heard in unison both inside and outside the ground.

Yeah that's the guy.But like you say Ex-SEM.

I'm limited as to what I can say (different perspn told me this than my friend who works as an agent)but from what I heard Coyle was recommended to Rovers by someone who isn't an agent.

Look I think it was a poor appointment but I'm not buying into the SEM conspiracy theories.If I'm wrong I will hold my hands up but let's see what sort of players he brings in and who they are represented by before we all assume it's the SEM link that got him the job.

I'm not digging you out mate I just find it hard to believe that Sheron (Ex-SEM) and 2 other Ex-SEM's are working under a new name because SEM conveniently folded / shut down etc.

And if he wasn't 'recommended' by an agent then who was he recommended by? The milkman?

Apologies if you think I'm having a go at you, I'm not, I'm just furious that we are being left to rot

Got to agree with Islander that it should not be a choice between being called a scab and not boycotting and going against the grain and not supporting your team.

Not an easy decision to make and anyone who chooses the former should not be castigated.

Stick together now as fans and make a voice heard in unison both inside and outside the ground.

Meanwhile, I will buy Bic razors and a tumbril.

I remember Paris...I remember every detail... The Germans wore grey, you wore blue....

Coyle's agent is Beswick sports.

Source is Coyle's son on twitter has just said this

From what I hear it's not SEM/Kentaro related which is a big relief if it's true.

Still a daft appointment though.

I am sure they will have found a way to airbrush SEM. He still said what he said, when he said it. "Blackburn fans never gave Steve Kean a chance.."

I didn't but there was very good reason not to.

I really don't understand you Chaddy. Only the other day you were adamant that you wouldn't accept him as manager and now you are telling everyone on here about his press conference and interviews.

How can you change so quickly?

Am I happy about Coyle appointment? No not who I wanted to be honest. Ive said this before when he was appointed. But I not going to keep moaning about it.

But Coyle has been appointed by the club.

Will I boycott? NO!

The biggest problem is the Owners. I wanted them gone.

Do I want Rovers to do good this season and be successful? Of course I do. I am Rovers fan!

Coyle's agent is Beswick sports.

Source is Coyle's son on twitter has just said this

well either coyle is a liar or his son is. Ive just seen the radio lancs interview and dingle reckons he doesn't have an agent and he denies knowing of SEM or Kentaro.

and has for being Kea* 2 he managed the POSITIVE word.

He isn't linked with Sem anymore.I know that for a fact.Agreed poor appointment but the petition to get him sacked is ridiculous.The owners are the problem and all protests should be aimed at them.

You know that for a fact ? I have heard from a very reliable source that he wasnt, but that has turned quickly and he is now.

I'm not digging you out mate I just find it hard to believe that Sheron (Ex-SEM) and 2 other Ex-SEM's are working under a new name because SEM conveniently folded / shut down etc.

And if he wasn't 'recommended' by an agent then who was he recommended by? The milkman?

Apologies if you think I'm having a go at you, I'm not, I'm just furious that we are being left to rot

No don't think you are having a go,I understand I too am furious that our club is being @#/? on.But my anger is directed at our owners.

As for who recommended Coyle,I was asked not to pass it on so it's not for me to give namesbut Said persons source told him that Coyle was recommended by people who work in football but not as agents.

If his source is correct then it has nothing to do with Anderson or SEM

Archived