BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Qpr Away

chor808

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A "professional" football club that in the entire 18 man squad can only put out 3 actual defenders in Greer, Hoban and Williams ... Here's hoping nobody gets injured.

Weird that, especially when one of the centre halves has played 1 game in over a year.

Coyley said Samuelsen is one of the best youngsters in the country and already a Norwegian full international.

How the hell can he not get into a Championship side rooted to the bottom of the league?

However, I'll bow to Coyley's superior football knowledge.

Got Rovers to win at 15/4 with my 'fun' bet on a 3-1 score at 61/1.

Coyley said Samuelsen is one of the best youngsters in the country and already a Norwegian full international.

How the hell can he not get into a Championship side rooted to the bottom of the league?

However, I'll bow to Coyley's superior football knowledge.

Got Rovers to win at 15/4 with my 'fun' bet on a 3-1 score at 61/1.

Most likely has something to do with bonus payments based on what time in the game a player takes the field, how long they play etc. etc. Would account for why some players continue to be picked and others don't, or take their time returning to fitness from the treatment table.

• Backroom

Can't for the life of me see why when we're fortunate enough to secure the services of an outstanding young player in Samuelsen for a limited period we then stick him on the bench.

Regardless we need to start picking up points and fast.

Reminds me of GB's treatment of Barrow. Decent, pacy player... gets left on the bench. What's the point?

Enjoying the football when we're rock bottom of the league, nine figures down at the bank, denuded of most of the talent in the squad, owned by distant uncommunicative despotic arrogant uncaring morons, with the shadows of unethical agents hanging over the club,and managed by the football equivalent of action man in full kit with brains to match... Would be like enjoying a holiday to Normandy in 1944.

The football is just a sideshow. It's the sort of torture they'd subject political dissidents to in China. Show them the season highlights dvd and they'd renounce their decadent western ways and tell you whatever you wanted to know.

Archived