BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

Just now, roversfan99 said:

Who has said that they are envious of Wigans transfer dealings?! Players like Adelakun, Edwards, Wildshut, and also (although I wouldnt have really wanted them personally, Harrison, Eisa, McManaman and Oztumer) are the main names that people have pointed out that were potentially obtainable that have gone to rivals. Individual players, showing that potential improvements are out there on the cheap. No one is saying that we should just sign any old player. Signings like the ones I mentioned will be the benchmark for ones we can do.

No one has said theyve made a final judgement now on the transfer window. Can you please stop peddling this myth whilst constantly repeating the usual crap, negativity, happy clapper etc.

People have pointed out that Mowbray said he wanted his business done early, weve started slowly in the last 2 seasons, and obviously the number of interviews hes done about deals not getting over the line suggest that hed have liked to get them done hisself in an ideal world. People will always be understandably and rightfully skeptical of what the owners do next. Its clear you are on the wind up.

If we sign good players and spend a bit of money between now and the window closing, you know for a fact that everyone will be happy. Stop purposefully winding people up.

A mixed bag there really. To me Davenport and Rotwell are more astute than most ,if not all, of them. 

Big couple of weeks coming up though. Currently I would give our window 4/10 

38 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Their business this summer is what we should and could have done the year we got relegated from the Premiership. If Mick MCarthy or Neil Warnock were given the budget Kean had, I have no doubt we would have been promoted at the first attempt. We had a decent squad already. 

Absolutely. Although the difference with Stoke being that if they fail to get promoted their owner won't strip them down to the bare bones and catapult them into League One.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, 47er said:

You've been winding us up for days and admitted you won't be around once the transfer window ends. Apparently you did this last season as well.

Doesn't sound like a "Rovers fan to my core man to me" but does definitely seem weird.

Turns up most transfer windows when there 'might' be some activity, spouts, doesn't back it up then disappears  ?

Mind you he's not alone and not the worst ... roll on the season then at least the 'starry eyed' regulars stick around and comment on the games !

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ya, or Bambi on ice as the Peterborough fans call him :) 

I'd rather have Bambi on ice who plays games and plays a part in getting Wigan promoted in Leonardo Da Silva Lopes, than Bambi's mum who plays no role in helping us forward in Ben Gladwin.

• Moderation Lead

Whilst I didn't help with this myself, unless James McClean is signing for us, can we not bring him up again in this thread please? (Just to stop it going so far off topic!!)

If you want a James McClean thread, create one.

Ta.

Edited by K-Hod
  • Like 1

Think it's an interesting football related topic, but I can't remember what I said now you big deleter!

Cheers K, jeez. ?

For anyone that missed it - it was an absolutely fantastic comment.

Anyway, I reckon we should bid for that Ratko Mladic guy from Red Star Belgrade.

Edited by S8 & Blue
  • Like 2

Just now, S8 & Blue said:

Think it's an interesting football related topic, but I can't remember what I said now you big deleter!

Cheers K, jeez. ?

So when we signing this Ratko Mladic guy from Red Star Belgrade?

WHO? Lol

• Moderation Lead
Just now, S8 & Blue said:

Cheers K, jeez. ?

Anyway, I reckon we should bid for that Ratko Mladic guy from Red Star Belgrade.

I’ve only hidden it mate, so if you really want it I’ll slide into your DMs with it ✌️

Just now, BG1492 said:

Not claiming to be ITK, but hearing could be one in tomorrow, hopefully pushing it before Everton game. No idea who it is unfortunately just trying to keep people in the loop ?

Anyone any ideas? Hope it's a perm rather than a loan

4 minutes ago, BG1492 said:

Not claiming to be ITK, but hearing could be one in tomorrow, hopefully pushing it before Everton game. No idea who it is unfortunately just trying to keep people in the loop ?

Your damn right!

Just now, AdamRochina said:

Will you stop with these??  Constantly posting little things like that.. You claimed madison and someone else would be Here. Then said föden and diaz will be .. 

Never claimed Maddison would come. Also Foden and Diaz could be bit probably wont...young players who need game time.

Just now, neophox said:

For its worth... Nzonzi is currently interesting some club for a fre around £36m because of a release clause. That would mean some money in sell on fees for Rovers as I understand.

Nope. We sold him to Stoke. Stoke sold him to Sevilla. Any sell on clause would have gone when Stoke sold him.