BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

Just now, neophox said:

For its worth... Nzonzi is currently interesting some club for a fre around £36m because of a release clause. That would mean some money in sell on fees for Rovers as I understand.

Well you clearly understand wrong. 

• Like 1

Just now, neophox said:

But is not club always entitled fees on sell ons in the future?

It would depend on what is written down in black and white. The Chokers aren't smart enough to put in a clause that encompassed every transfer a certain player was involved in. They'd just be grateful to grab the readies.

Just now, islander200 said:

I seen a tweet where someone said they heard on Radio Southampton that we are signing someone on loan from them. 

The person who tweeted said they didn't catch the name but presumably if it us true then it could be Gallagher

Can't get more concrete than that ;) :) 

Hopefully, he would be a solid loan signing. Stoke fans were getting excited about signing him for 7 million on a permanent. 

Armstrong and Chapman on perms along with Gallagher on loan would make me feel a lot more confident about next season. 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

Just now, Scotland1 said:

Development fees I think he means which means we’d get 1-2 percent Max.

We didn’t develop him as he came through the French youth system. Basically he’s wrong, absolutely wrong on this one whichever way he tries to dress it up. Legally we couldn’t have a double sell on fee.

Just now, islander200 said:

I seen a tweet where someone said they heard on Radio Southampton that we are signing someone on loan from them. 

The person who tweeted said they didn't catch the name but presumably if it us true then it could be Gallagher

Ive seen that and asked which station its from. Just be ignored. 

Just now, neophox said:

But I think its interest in Maddison but Boro chairman not easy to deal with it. Has Maddison signed for anyone yet?

I thought Maddison had a release clause in his contract. If so there's not much their Chairman can do about it other than watch things unfold. Clearly if a club is trying to set it up in smaller instalments rather than pay the money required then he might not be happy about it and who could blame him.

Just now, Ricky said:

We didn’t develop him as he came through the French youth system. Basically he’s wrong, absolutely wrong on this one whichever way he tries to dress it up. Legally we couldn’t have a double sell on fee.

I’d suggest googling solidarity contributions

Just now, JHRover said:

I thought Maddison had a release clause in his contract. If so there's not much their Chairman can do about it other than watch things unfold. Clearly if a club is trying to set it up in smaller instalments rather than pay the money required then he might not be happy about it and who could blame him.

I really, really hope the venkys don't F*** Mowbray around on this. He is too good for it, too honest, too genuine and works too hard for the club. If they do, he should walk. I wouldn't hold it against him. 

Anyway, time will tell over the next 2 weeks 

Could be TM just playing it safe or something involving the usual suspects but i'll say it again in the absence of us actually paying some serious brass for a striker with a bit of pedigree which clearly won't happen I think Gallagher on loan if the numbers aren't stupid is a decent signing at this juncture.

I think he'll do alright and will be a good fit with this squad, personally i'd loan of sell Samuel to help fund it but TM's obsession with him means he's probably pencilled in to start right wing most weeks.

Just now, JHRover said:

Rovers will never pay £2,5m for him.

maybe £1m installments..

Edited by neophox

9 minutes ago, neophox said:

For its worth... Nzonzi is currently interesting some club for a fre around £36m because of a release clause. That would mean some money in sell on fees for Rovers as I understand.

Even if it's only 1% which seems best case scenario since he's been at two clubs since. An extra £360k will do nicely.

Wonder if the £200k from the Sky Aston Villa game will be rewarded as transfer money. ?

Just now, Angry_Pirate said:

Even if it's only 1% which seems best case scenario since he's been at two clubs since. An extra £360k will do nicely.

Wonder if the £200k from the Sky Aston Villa game will be rewarded as transfer money. ?

100k, earmarked for disco lights at Balajis NYE bash :)