BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

• Backroom
Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

How hard to deal with can it be if there is a release clause if £2.5 million? we either pay it and talk to the player or we don't. 

More likely to be the player imo.

Just now, Mike E said:

More likely to be the player imo.

Its not its rovers, the boro chairman said so himself. Said the buyer knows the price and that its a steal at 2.5mil (could be a steal to be fair to him). Said he had to put that clause in becuase maddison wouldn't renew his contract otherwise, when it only had a year left on it. So for him it was either lose him for newt or at least get 2.5mil. The buyer (which i assume is us) wants to pay over 3 or 4 years and that there's not a chance hes accepting that, maybe over 2 years he said. 

Edited by AAK

27 minutes ago, Scotland1 said:

I’d suggest googling solidarity contributions

Interesting, I'd never heard of this before.

https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-tmobile-gb&source=android-browser&q=solidarity-contribution

What that link doesn't seem to mention, but other sources do, is that apparently this only applies to international transfers (for some odd reason). So if Nzoni moved within Spain we get nothing. From what I calculated, if he moved out of Spain we would get 1.5 percent I think.

Even a percent would be handy these days on the 30 million euros release he supposedly has. We really shafted ourselves on that deal.

Edited by bluebruce

7 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Not bad on a free, but has had major injury problems 

Said it on here a few times, one of the most technically gifted players in the league. Would have taken a gamble on him. Keep him fit you've got a player on your hands. Doubts on that though all being said.

• Like 3

Just now, Butty said:

Said it on here a few times, one of the most technically gifted players in the league. Would have taken a gamble on him. Keep him fit you've got a player on your hands. Doubts on that though all being said.

Ya, if we signed Gallagher on loan and McGoldrick it would be good business. I wouldn't be relying on McGoldrick 

I just read Bradford are in for Billy Sharp now from Sheffield United. Good little league one signing that if they can pull it off 

Just now, AdamRochina said:

if bradford are in for billy sharp then what the hell are we playing át??!! We should be áll over that he scores goals where ever he goes ..but get we might get gallagher fgs

Ah come off it lad,Billy Sharp would be a terrific signing for a league one but not for a championship side with any ambition.

• Like 2

if bradford are in for billy sharp then what the hell are we playing át??!! We should be áll over that he scores goals where ever he goes ..but get we might get gallagher fgs

Need someone a bit more mobile than Sharp. Bradford can have him. 

• Like 1

Billy Sharp wouldnt fit into the way we play? Plus hes 32 years old. 

I would rather have Armstrong permanently and Gallagher on loan then Sharp. 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Billy Sharp wouldnt fit into the way we play? Plus hes 32 years old. 

I would rather have Armstrong permanently and Gallagher on loan then Sharp. 

i would rarther stick myself up top for Róvers then have gallagher on loan for us.. Least i would win some headers 

• Like 1

Nő as he could play where armstrong did and have a similar impact..  Ive watched sharpe for years.. Hes a great player éven át his age 

On the wing or as an inside forward??

I think some fans are cracking under the pressure of waiting for another signing 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel
  • Like 2