BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Henning Berg - Rovers Manager

Puffsan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On another note my son was born on Tueaday at 11:36. He's called Ruben Lee Walsh. He is a big un. He was 10lb 5oz!! Rovers newest supporter

Congratulations.

I hope after the money you squandered on backing our nailed on next manager - Ian Holloway - you have enough left to care for the wee man (please forgive me if it wasn't you who guarateed his appointment to us, I'm sure it was though).

Give him some of your Solskjaer winnings to help him.

Lol.

With what I've won on Coyle's sacking, Kean's sacking, Berg's appointment and Appleton's appointment (posted 'go big' on Monday), to name but four, I'm a happy man !

Rumours that Berg's backroom staff juggling to begin next week with two out and one in.

Rumours that Berg's backroom staff juggling to begin next week with two out and one in.

Nicko is saying that Berg will have a new assistant next week. Hope Berg bring in a new fitness coach in aswell.

dont know who the 2 are leaving, probably Black and Hendry.

also a message from Berg to 'Rovers4Good to STOP revealing team selections. hope you listen to what the manager is saying.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2229971/Rovers-row-Blackburn-fan-keeps-revealing-Henning-Bergs-team--The-Ewood-Park-manager-NOT-amused.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

• Backroom

Rovers4good out

I presumed someone in the club had said something on Monday as it seemed more than coincidental that all of a sudden people had issue with it, wonder if Shebby leaked the news of Bergs discontent

Rovers4good can certainly extract a 'kean' price for his silence !

The lad is doing nothing wrong, and absolutely within his rights, in taking in the view from his bedroom window and reporting on here what he thinks is going to happen.

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between his behaviour and what lots and lots of journos get up to ?

The lad is doing nothing wrong, and absolutely within his rights, in taking in the view from his bedroom window and reporting on here what he thinks is going to happen.

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between his behaviour and what lots and lots of journos get up to ?

Typical sophistry, Mercerman.This isn't about someone's 'right' in the sense you use it. It's about what is right. That's not just an individual thing.

I did wonder what Agnew was doing to earn his directors's salary...just browsing on here by the look of it.

If they were clever they would've got in contact directly with R4G and got him to put out some misinformation, which could give us the 1%...

Rochina has big role to play, says Blackburn Rovers boss

http://www.lancashir...rn_Rovers_boss/

Hmmm.... arguably the two best talents that we have are Rochina and Rhodes. One needs to play point of midfield with little defensive duties in a 4-5-1 whilst the other appears to be better in a 4-4-2 feeding off a big centre forward. Any suggestions folks?

Hmmm.... arguably the two best talents that we have are Rochina and Rhodes. One needs to play point of midfield with little defensive duties in a 4-5-1 whilst the other appears to be better in a 4-4-2 feeding off a big centre forward. Any suggestions folks?

Play rochina in the two. If we have two sitting in the centre just give rochina a free role upfront. Takes two to mark him giving rhodes space for himself and rochina can just go wherever he pleases up top. I

Typical sophistry, Mercerman.This isn't about someone's 'right' in the sense you use it. It's about what is right. That's not just an individual thing.

Quite some time since I came across the word 'sophistry' and it certainly wasn't on BRFCS !

However, as some have already pointed out, very much doubt the opposition are going to be scanning BRFCS ! Could you imagine if they concocted a game plan around information from a MB that proved incorrect - feckin hell, we are talking about football professionals.

If I was Berg, I would be more concerned about leaks far closer to home, within Brockhall, rather than R4G replicating James Bond !

Well if a journalist took topless photos of a normal celebrity (and by that I mean not Kate Middleton) they're allowed. If one of us did it to our next door neighbour it would be a different story.

Ummmm......3-5-2?

-----------------Robinson

---------Dann---Givet---Hanley

Henley-----------------------------Olsson

--------------Murphy---Etuhu

------------------Rochina

--------------Rhodes---Best

If needs be, Olsson can push further up, Henley drops back, the rest shuffle across with Givet going LB, and Rochina drifting out wide right with Henley on the overlap to occupy their left back......their defensive mid is worried about leaving a big gap in the middle so one CB is forced to come out and deal with Rochina.....don't want to be doing that with Rhodes around.....even if their winger goes with Henley, the left back would come forward to deal with Rochina leaving Rhodes space to exploit.

Subs - Sandomierski, Henrique, Lowe, Vukcevic, Nunes, Formica, Nuno Gomes.

Maybe play Rochina in the middle of a 4-4-2 against weaker opposition.

Or just play him off Rhodes.....and play it on the deck....Defoe at Spurs, Tevez and Aguero together at City.....it's not vital to have a bigger striker......the ball can be played into Rochina's feet, he can retain possession until we push up the pitch......back end of last season, it was Tevez who received the ball with Aguero on the last man....obviously Rhodes isn't as quick but Rochina can hold it up and Rhodes will still be faster than enough CB's......either Olsson, Nunes, Kazim and Henley have enough pace for this to happen and provide support on the wings.

• Backroom

Ha! Seriously? This is news? Must really be a slow news day. I wonder who it is that's getting paid to trawl BRFCS all day to find things like this out? (apart from me, but my employers don't realise that's what they're paying me to do of course.. haha)

It'll be BRAG squealing to their beloved Shebby ;)

I echo Chaddys and most others thoughts R4G stop releasing our teams lineup you might not see it but you are giving the opposition an advantage and as we don't have the largest squad Henning is operating with 1 hand behind his back.

MM wrote:Rovers4good can certainly extract a 'kean' price for his silence !

Are you for real? Mercer can't you possibly see how much of an advantage that is too the opposition and you have to remember due to R4G revealing the lineup before the Palace game with them having the best winger at this level in Zaha imagine yourself in Henley's shoes has not played for a long time due to his age the boy is nervous about not making a mistake it gives Palace the opportunity to go at the young LB it's hard enough playing in such a difficult tough league without one of our own leaking the line up Mercer if you can't see that then I just give up Mercer it also gives the opposition the chance with being revealed early them to swap round wingers so their best winger can lineup against our nervous LB. At the end of the day R4G Berg has said to stop so just knock it on the head it's not clever and is not helping the team.

I'm confused here; I thought R4G had already promised, if not necessarily on this thread, certainly on another thread on this Board, not to reveal again what he knows. If so, why are so many people still giving him grief?

Archived