SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ferguson Hands in Transfer Request

No Nay Never

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Ferguson goes, we should at least get 3 million pounds - right?

That's a minimum - even though Gers has said they don't want to up their bid, we COULD get a bit more.. In addition, we won't owe Rangers anything, which could mean some of those £2m+ could go to another signing.. ?

IF this happens, I would like us to go for a quality striker. A cheeky bid for Robbie Keane anyone? Don't know if he's interested in moving away from London, but at least Defoe/Kanoute has begun to take control over the two places upfront.. my point is really, as long as Thommo stays injury free - he can take Bazza's place any day of the week IMO.

However, he is injury prone - and without Bazza he would really be our only attacking central midfielder... well, Tugay...

Therefore, a quality striker like Robbie Keane would've been brilliant....

Have you seen Blackburn? It’s not New York. I could never understood why Ferguson went from Ibrox to Ewood Park. I hope he comes back - we can win the championship with someone like that.”

Well neither is dirty cold glasgow either. At least we dont care whether people are catholic or prodestant.

Get off your high horse, boy.

Im sorry for defending my town, to some idiot of a swede who barely even has a football career. Muppet.

And in the process talking @#/? about something you clearly know nothing about (as T4E pointed out). Take your moronic generalisations somewhere else.

And why dont you take yourself off somewhere else, if you care so bloody much about those 2 bigot filled clubs. Your right in fact, there is no relegious problems in Glasgow, everbody loves each other and at rangers celtic games there are no such songs as 'soon there will be no prodestants at all' or 'up to pur knees in fenian blood', i take it all back i was making it up.

Ah, the intellectual speaks. Look, sonny, noone says Glasgow is perfect. Noone says there's no religious divide. But I'm not having a little no-nothing runt like you deriding family and friends of mine based on a generalisation.

Have you seen Blackburn? It’s not New York. I could never understood why Ferguson went from Ibrox to Ewood Park. I hope he comes back - we can win the championship with someone like that.”

Well neither is dirty cold glasgow either. At least we dont care whether people are catholic or prodestant.

Get off your high horse, boy.

Im sorry for defending my town, to some idiot of a swede who barely even has a football career. Muppet.

And in the process talking @#/? about something you clearly know nothing about (as T4E pointed out). Take your moronic generalisations somewhere else.

And why dont you take yourself off somewhere else, if you care so bloody much about those 2 bigot filled clubs. Your right in fact, there is no relegious problems in Glasgow, everbody loves each other and at rangers celtic games there are no such songs as 'soon there will be no prodestants at all' or 'up to pur knees in fenian blood', i take it all back i was making it up.

This from a person who can't even spell Protestant.

Why would we need the next Duff, when we already have a perfectly good player on the left in... no, I wont turn this thread into another one of 'those' threads by mentioning 'his' name...

Voldemort!?!? ph34r.gif

If you look through what John Williams are saying i get the feeling Rangers took a long shot, they only made the bid as they didnt think we could pay.

From Footballrumours.info

On the remaining money owed to Rangers from Ferguson's move to Blackburn, he added: "First of all the outstanding sum is not as much as £2.5m but yes, there is still a fee which we are due to pay Rangers as part of Barry's transfer.

"But it's a non-issue because there is no question that we will not pay the money.

"We have a contract with Glasgow Rangers and we have no intention of reneging on it. That amount of money is due in August of this year and it will be duly paid

Let the games commence!

Great potential but if he wants to walk back to glasgow having failed in the premier league - that's his choice.

Come on Graeme - do us a favour and big 6 mill for him, so that Rangers have to match it!

Actually - forget that - souness has more loyalty to Murray than he does to us!

That seems clear then.

Rovers can now issue a statement saying Ferguson has handed in a transfer request and the club will listen to offers from any club prepared to meet Rovers' valuation of (oooh, shall we say) £6.5 million?

If the fee is not met, we do not sell and Ferguson gets on with it.

The ironic parallells with the unsavoury Savage situation will not be lost on many in the football world.

Roll on February 1 and an end to these unedifying and moronic transfer window speculations.

The players concerned should have more integrity than this.

This comes as no surprise and as Ive said before in another thread the man was never fit to captain the club based on his effort on the pitch or attitude.

We get £3.5 for him and that will pay for Savage and I know who I would rather see in the blue and white !

Send the 'wee ned' back to 'big club' Rangers where he can look like a 'decent player' in a pub league.

What is going on in that guy's head.After 2 months we had to nurse him back from injury and now he wants to leave.

His package will have cost us £10m incl. Agents,wages and signing on fees.

No wonder he's been the most un-inspiring Captain in 40 years.A lot of fans who have backed him will be a lot wiser today.

Minimum £5m.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.