BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ferguson Hands in Transfer Request

No Nay Never

Disgraceful. Seems Ferguson is content to be a 'big' player in a nothing league instead of trying to prove himself against the best in the world. We don't need players with such a complete lack of ambition at our club. If he leaves he will forever be seen as a failure and the only people who will spare him a moments thought in either approval or disapproval will be hate-filled scum with delusions of grandeur.

Rangers can pay us what we paid them, they have 8 million in the kitty thanks to Souness finally losing the rest of his marbles, surely that's not too much to pay for their almighty talisman?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had the potential to be a great Rovers player. Some games he looked class, but other ie.Spurs at home he justed looked lazy.

If we £5m for him, I'll be happy.

Now we need to buy am attacking midfielder.

And for people to call him a disgrace for leaving need to get their head checked. Family is much more important than football

Not bothered.

He can go back to Rangers as far as I care, atleast he isnt going to a Premiership club. He's now officially a failure in England and we can do fine well without him. Its not like he's ever been noticably missed when he's been out.

Surprisingly I am not that upset about this, which I probably should be. Gutted that he never managed to produce consistently and I thought he could be a great player for the club. If he is having personal problems then I wouldn't think so little of him, but if this is just because he wants to return to Sctottish football then he is gutless and clearly has no ambition.

There is no doubt that we are going to lose heavily on this player as well:(

Atleast we are getting rid of the mercanries at the club. Make Todd captain and play Thompson in Ferguson's place.

I must confess to reading between the lines of John Williams' statement last night and conclding that it was inviting Rangers to up their offer.

What we have learnt in these situations is that the club which does not want to sell loses the player but it does succeed in squeezing a huge price for the player.

The reference to the Board is a smart first tactic.

Rangers should hand over the £8m they got for Boumsong and consider themselves fortunate. Barry is the better player.

• Backroom

If he has genuine family problems, then I can sympathise with him and wish him well for the future.. If (as I suspect) it's a case of him wimping out then good riddance, we want commitment and passion at our club not pay-packet journeymen.

All that ###### about how good training was now, how happy he is here, how good Mark Hughes and Mark Bowen are - just placating drivel Ferguson.

Hope you enjoy your 4 games a season mate mad.gif

Pretty much feel as other people have already said. By going back to Rangers shows that he is not up for the challenge in England and has bottled it.

user posted image

Its hardly as if its a Duff situation again is it? We coped perfectly well without him against Pompey, I'm sure we'll manage.

Dead right that last poster.

We seemd to get out of trouble last season without him - in fact we played our best football without him last term. (Admittedly he has played well this season.)

Did anybody else get suspicious when the literary masterpiece that was his programme column, was, I seem to recall, missing from the Charlton issue?

Aha!

You're missing the point.

Everton accepted that Gravesen wanted to leave and Rovers will have to do the same because Ferguson has told the board he wants to go.

The only issue to be resolved is the transfer fee. Rangers will find the money.

Right yet again.

It was obvious from the start.

The only thing that bothers me about this is how the club has been left in the lurch with not long to get a replacement. With a bit of money that we'll get and time I've no doubt that we could replace him, just hope that we get both of these.

Pretty much feel as other people have already said. By going back to Rangers shows that he is not up for the challenge in England and has bottled it.

user posted image

Its hardly as if its a Duff situation again is it? We coped perfectly well without him against Pompey, I'm sure we'll manage.

Get a patent on this CN174 before it is snapped up - then sell it to the media , you'll be rolling in it laugh.giflaugh.gif

Given that the Savage saga has gone on three weeks and that we are less than two weeks away from the end of the window it should get quite interesting.

Rovers don't need to sell, Rangers would like him (but how much do they want him), and Ferguson (presumably) is desperate to go to Rangers. Sounds a bit like the Savage scenario, but a shorter timespan.

I'll be very disappointed if we don't wring every single penny out of this one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.