BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Souness Out!

LeftWinger

They're all a bunch of brain-dead thickos, substituting true contentment for material wealth and shoving it in the faces of the people who bought it for them.

laugh.gif Nice work Bryan wink.gif

I wouldn't say ALL thought... but evidently most sad.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strong sentiments, but taring all footballers with the same brush ? mmmmm............... not so sure mate withstupid.gif

what about the likes of Shorty, our own boss Sparky and many many more, all of whom lead good respectable lives, and certainly not "Brain dead thickos" mad.gif

And also excluding Ryan Nelsen, with a Political Science degree from Stanford, one of the top three colleges in the States. He was also Scholar Athlete of the Year in US College football (soccer) in 2000.

"We could have won our last three games but lady luck's not shining on us."

The guy is a complete joke. Its become the only thing he can ever say. hes worse than Alex 'pizzaface' Ferguson.

I'm considering writing to some comedians to do a comedy sketch on him.

If i got £10 everytime he blamed lady luck, i'd be the new Abramovitch

biggrin.gif Good find - that's a great song as well.

Seriously though, people can have mental unlucky streaks (where they truly believe luck has deserted them) and it can be completely delusional. That's possibly what's going on here. blink.gif

Not sure if anyone actually realises the enormity of this:

Newcastle drew, at HOME, against Middlesborough and it was considered a GOOD result.

Just take a few minutes to actually THINK of that

How HAVE the mighty fallen!!!

Yesterday, in the Coffee Exchange in Clitheroe,I glanced at the sports section of the Times.Apparently, Graeme really rates Johnson, who he thinks almost single-handedly, is trying to keep Palace up.Whilst at Blackburn,Graeme was told by his very good friend Trevor Francis, that he should buy Johnson for the Rovers.

From the Sporting Life, Saturday:

"....Souness' long-time friend and colleague Phil Boersma has left the club's coaching staff by mutual consent just seven months after arriving at St James' Park.

Assistant Alan Murray said: "Phil has left the club, but I am not here to talk about Phil, and we will leave it at that."

1 down 3 to go!! laugh.gif

Not sure if anyone actually realises the enormity of this:

Newcastle drew, at HOME, against Middlesborough and it was considered a GOOD result.

Just take a few minutes to actually THINK of that

How HAVE the mighty fallen!!!

It would have been nice to draw against middlesboro at home biggrin.gif

When Boersma left here it was the beginning of the end for us, if it goes the same way for Newcastle we should see them in league 1 by the end of next year.

I agree it meant Dean Saunders had more of an input into the team and the defensive side of the team fell apart

Coincidence they win without Shearer?

I actually think they play better when he is not in the team, yet every manager who has realised this has soon been sacked!

laugh.gif I think Shearer stayin another year is a big mistake, dont get me wrong he is a cracking player, and the best Rovers player ever, fact. BUT I think he demands too much respect at Newcastle and no one is bigger than the team.

Edited by rog of the rovers

• 2 weeks later...

Freddy Shepherd has either been on the whisky or is going mad....

Freddy says that Newcastle are second only to Chelsea as the biggest club in the country. biggrin.gif

(This is despite Newcastle having just finished the season in 14th place - their worst ever position in the Premiership since being promoted in 1993.)

Shepherd says: "Newcastle are one of the hardest clubs in the world to manage. We're the second biggest club in the country. Anybody leaving here, unless they go to Chelsea, is going down. Where do you go when you leave Newcastle? We're a big club and a one-club city. Everything is focused on Newcastle United in this city."

Link to mad Freddy's thoughts: HERE

Titus Bramble meanwhile, has labelled Newcastle's season a "disaster".

Bramble says: "It's been a hugely depressing season for the club and for me. Our Premiership form has been the worst since I came to the club. We've pressed the self-destruct button so many times, it's embarrassing. I don't think any of us can look back on this season with any pride because, as a team, we've not done nearly as well as we should."

Link to Bramble's thoughts: HERE

Graeme Souness will be aware that in the last decade three Newcastle managers have left the club early in the season (by the end of September) after getting off to bad starts - Dalglish, Gullit and Bobby Robson.

A bad start for the club next season may well have the Geordie crowd chanting for Mr Souness to go....

Newcastle's managers in the last 20 years:

1985-1988 Willie McFaul

1988-1991 Jim Smith

1991-1992 Ossie Ardiles

1992-1997 Kevin Keegan

1997-1998 Kenny Dalglish

1998-1999 Ruud Gullit

1999-2004 Sir Bobby Robson

2004 - ? Graeme Souness

Perhaps Shepherd is right.

Despite the league position, Newcastle - along with Chelsea - are today expected to join the the G-14 group of elite European clubs at a meeting in Lisbon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.