SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Andy Todd

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it wasnt bad enough having the knob-cheese that is Peter Harrison causing rumblings with Lucas Neill for the remaining year of his contract, he's now kicked the Andy Todd situation up a notch:

God I Hate This Guy!!

tbh he is just stating the facts.

todd was told he could leave and now he playing on a regular basis, i think i'd be confused if i was him.

the fact that todd is playing well is to either stake his claim for a first team berth at rovers or land himself a better transfer deal else where we can demand a higher fee anyway.

todd playing well is only benefits rovers.

• 4 weeks later...

Gone to Wigan, according to BBC transfer news page. Can't find a dedicated article or mention of a fee.

There's nothing on the official site or from the official SMS service, which tends to be the first place news gets out.

The only paper to report it is the Daily Star, not the most reliable source. I'm crossing my fingers it's a load of Ballacks.

Simon :brfc:

There's nothing on the official site or from the official SMS service, which tends to be the first place news gets out.

The only paper to report it is the Daily Star, not the most reliable source. I'm crossing my fingers it's a load of Ballacks.

Simon :brfc:

I agree , I hope it's a load of ballacks, too.I think Andy Todd was looking very good in the games he played when he came back.

I think it would be a mistake to let him go, he's the sort of player Rovers need at moment.

Not according to this.

DAMMIT. :(

How many times must we be teased that this horror show is leaving only to have our hopes dashed at the last second?!? It's sickening to think of the drain on wages Andy Todd has been during a period at a club where he's caused as much unrest/controversy off the pitch as he has made decent tackles on it.

PI$$ OFF TODD.

DAMMIT. :(

How many times must we be teased that this horror show is leaving only to have our hopes dashed at the last second?!? It's sickening to think of the drain on wages Andy Todd has been during a period at a club where he's caused as much unrest/controversy off the pitch as he has made decent tackles on it.

PI$$ OFF TODD.

Grow up you idiot.

Todd has won Fans Player of the Season twice, worn the armband with distinction and hardly put a foot wrong on the field in years.

Where do you work out this has been a drain on the wage bill ?

Stop it with the big letters, dramatised tantrums and cleverly disguised bad language and do your homework.

On Radio Lancs they said he was there and wasnt injured. Also said 'make of that what you will'... :unsure:

I hope that doesn't mean a falling out. Henchoz was brought in as 5th choice and now he seems to be 2nd. He ain't good enough which is why even Wigan got rid. If Todd is out of favour it has to be Zura and Ryan at centre half...

Grow up you idiot.

Todd has won Fans Player of the Season twice, worn the armband with distinction and hardly put a foot wrong on the field in years.

Stop it with the big letters, dramatised tantrums and cleverly disguised bad language and do your homework.

:tu: well said mate

Grow up you idiot.

Well said, Todd is easily one of our best players...

Well said, Todd is easily one of our best players...

Haha, the usual ridiculous hyperbole generated in responses when anybody says anything even slightly out of order about Saint Todd. It's a tiny bit tiresome, don't you think?

So Todd is a better centre-half than Nelsen, Ooijer, Henchoz, Zurab, or even Mokoena? Then why isn't he playing? Or in the squad for that matter?

Spencey,

Don't hold back,tell us how you really feel. :)

I will!

Kind of thought that was what message boards were for, but a number of people seem to think that it's okay to have your own opinions....as long as they're the same as their's.

Todd is far from one of our best players, he was excellent for us a few seasons ago, however we are moving on up at present and I believe that Nelsen and Zurab are both far better centre halves than him, as is the injured Ooijer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.