BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Andy Todd

It would appear that Mr. Todd has thrown his toys out of the pram based on one game!Apparently,he didn't like being dropped

Poor timing of such a manoeuver !

Florida Rover

PS How much would he fetch?

his performances of late have not been to the high standard he set in previous seasons.

maybe it is time of a change, with the transfer deadline getting closer, it would be better to sell now than have a unhappy player distrupting the team spirit in the squad until january.

if we could get around 2-3 million, that would be a fair price.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was he wrong? His replacement covered himself in SUCH amounts of glory, and Zurab was so strong and skilled too.

Of course he was wrong.

If he didn't like being dropped then he should have been knocking on the managers door this morning, not spitting his dummy out for the journo's.

I'd rather see us get shut, maybe using him as part of a deal for a decent midfielder.

Of course he was wrong.

If he didn't like being dropped then he should have been knocking on the managers door this morning, not spitting his dummy out for the journo's.

I'd rather see us get shut, maybe using him as part of a deal for a decent midfielder.

Absolutely right Aggy, but the problem is: Who the **** is going to want him? Certainly not any Prem club. Maybe Accy Stanley could be interested if we let them have him on easy terms! :lol:

My guess will probably be same price range as Ooijer.

2million?

if we could get around 2-3 million, that would be a fair price.

What are you guys on?! There is no way anyone would pay £2m for Todd. I reckon he would sign for a Championship club for something around £800k - £1m.

Edited by krislu

Course they would Krislu. A few days to the deadline and few alternatives on the market. I can think the two favourites for his services both have good bargaining chips Pompey have got off to a flyer and are awash with money so arry will get as much as he needs whilst City need to swap Mills.

I cannot condone his spats but Todds been a good buy and given us good service in the time he's been here imo and people should not be so quick to slate him.

He should never have been allowed to pull on the shirt after he refused to play a couple of seasons ago. The manager is paid to make decisions, you have to live with that but Todd thinks he's above it all.

Get rid :angry:

He should never have been allowed to pull on the shirt after he refused to play a couple of seasons ago. The manager is paid to make decisions, you have to live with that but Todd thinks he's above it all.

Too harsh Gav. I cannot rem him ever carrying and displaying a bad attitude on the pitch.

Edited by thenodrog

didnt hughes say he threw the armband in frustration, as he was injured ?

My parents used to tell me that there was a santa claus...but I didnt believe them!

sky now understands that he does want to leave as well.So he's off then, lets hope Hughes thinks weve got enough cover. 2 days before dealine=idiot.

Edited by Somerset Rover!

utter rubbish, gav. think you've suffered a bang on the head over the wkend. you thought ooijer had a good game sunday! let me know if you need a lift to casualty. :D

http://msnsport.skysports.com/list.aspx?hl...for+Rovers+exit

YEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

This truly is a great day for Blackburn Rovers Football Club! I'm trying not to get excited before the deal is done, but I can honestly say I've not been this happy since we won the league!

Bringing in Ferguson, Bellamy, MGP and Benni means nothing compared to getting rid of this useless turkey - Fingers crossed Burnley are interested......

This news is going to keep a smile on my face for weeks! (or at least until the nerves kick in before Sheff Utd next Saturday...)

http://msnsport.skysports.com/list.aspx?hl...for+Rovers+exit

YEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

This truly is a great day for Blackburn Rovers Football Club! I'm trying not to get excited before the deal is done, but I can honestly say I've not been this happy since we won the league!

Bringing in Ferguson, Bellamy, MGP and Benni means nothing compared to getting rid of this useless turkey - Fingers crossed Burnley are interested......

This news is going to keep a smile on my face for weeks! (or at least until the nerves kick in before Sheff Utd next Saturday...)

wind- up perchant! :rolleyes:

Edited by pleasure

He fully well deserved to be dropped after his first two performances.

Couldn't have picked a better time though :huh:

Not as much as MGP though

Agree on the timing, however we don't know the full ins and outs and there might be more to the situation than just being dropped against Chelski

Bad, bad news. Our best centre half leaving is not good news. If Nelsen gets back to the levels of performances we are used to we might cope, but we will need at least £2m for Todd, the country's most underrated centre half! :(

Whilst he probbaly is underrated-he certainly isnt englands most underrated...and as for Nelsen he is streets ahead of Todd in terms of quality.

Bad, bad news. Our best centre half leaving is not good news. If Nelsen gets back to the levels of performances we are used to we might cope, but we will need at least £2m for Todd, the country's most underrated centre half! :(

finally, some sense! nelsen and zurab are quality centre halves, but todd will be missed.

I can't really see how losing Todd would be a problem. Zurab and Nelsen are patently better players, Neill is decent in the centre and Ooijer must get better.

If we get in 1-2m and use it to get a midfielder then I reckon we are up on the deal.

Can't be long till Jan turns up....

Does everyone forget that Todd had Henry in his pocket last year? He is an excellent defender, and played much better than Zurab last year. Zurab comes in and has a decent game aginast Chelsea and all of a sudden he's better than Todd, who didn't even play against Chelsea?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.