BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lucas Neill

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people still care about Neill? We've got a better left back now. The best Neill can now hope for is a stint at Newcastle, no 'bigger' club than them will touch him.

True. With the money we got for Neill we bought Warnock and Samba. We came out of it infinitely better than when we went in. Neill was a very good player for Blackburn Rovers but Sparky has done an outstanding job in using the money well.

Why do people still care about Neill? We've got a better left back now. The best Neill can now hope for is a stint at Newcastle, no 'bigger' club than them will touch him.

Because this it is always enjoyable to see someone who snubbed you or thought they could do better end up seeing that life isn't so good elsewhere. It's like watching a girlfriend who dumped you end up with a horrible next boyfriend.

Because this it is always enjoyable to see someone who snubbed you or thought they could do better end up seeing that life isn't so good elsewhere. It's like watching a girlfriend who dumped you end up with a horrible next boyfriend.

hahah eddie,sounds like my ex mrs and her affair went tits up hahahaha and i then found the greatest hahahaahaha

not saying warnocks the worlds best but you know what i mean

How do they hold the current people in charge responsible. The people currently running West Ham have nothing to do with the case.

Anywho, when West Ham go down anyone fancy us having a go at getting Tevez?

Great news, has to be a points deduction. Wimbledon AFC got a 18 points deduction for fielding ONE illegible player

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...onf/6339377.stm

No doubt the hammer will get away scot free, the FA have no balls when it comes to 'Big Clubs' which West ham seem to think they are!.

Where's the consistancy here, earlier in the season did Leeds not field 2 ineligible players at Burnleh? they got just a 1000 quid fine. What's the big difference, ineligible is ineligible

I reckon the FA will drag it's feet a while to wait and see if the Hammers are going down. Once it's more or less a foregone conclusion they'll then dock them a few points. Should the Hammers somehow claw themselves to a situation where the loss of any points is crucial the FA will just fine them.

Great news, has to be a points deduction. Wimbledon AFC got a 18 points deduction for fielding ONE illegible player

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...onf/6339377.stm

No doubt the hammer will get away scot free, the FA have no balls when it comes to 'Big Clubs' which West ham seem to think they are!.

The ball-less FA? Hang on, isn't this a Premier League charge? I thought the FA and the Premier League were separate entities, unless someone can tell me otherwise?

Also, the Ryman League Appeals Committee dealt with the AFC Wimbledon case. It seems that it comes down to whoever is in charge of the leagues to sort this business out. So it's a tad unfair to compare different decisions made by different bodies.

I hope they're docked into relegation, though. :D As if they need the help...

AFCW got docked 18 points as that is how many points they won whilst fielding their eligible player.

WHU won no points whilst Mascherano was playing, and alledgedly that was the dodgiest transfer.

Edited by stuwilky

AFCW got docked 18 points as that is how many points they won whilst fielding their eligible player.

WHU won no points whilst Mascherano was playing, and alledgedly that was the dodgiest transfer.

Shouldn't make no odds though should it. Dock them points I say, they are basically already down anyways :lol:

Even if they only want to punish them for the Mascherano transfer they have to dock points, even if it only 3 or something like that. They can't possibly let an illegal transfer go by with only a slap on the wrist.

Neill is back for West Ham today.

Bit of a gamble playing Etherington though ;)

I dont get to many games a season but I will be at the west ham game so good timing for him coming back to listen to the banter :rolleyes:

I'd like West Ham to win. They are in big trouble anyway and Wigan winning yesterday means that even with a win today they'll need a bit of a miracle. We need Spurs to lose as they are in good form and are our rivals. I put our priorities first.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.