[Archived] Lucas Neill

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

unsporting behaviour.

43:44 Booking

Foul by Lucas Neill (West Ham) on Hameur Bouazza (Watford). Lucas Neill (West Ham) booked for unsporting behaviour. Direct free kick taken left-footed by Anthony McNamee (Watford) from left wing, passed.

Naughty,naughty, lucash.Some things never change. :P

WHEN West Ham get relegated and Cashoneill invokes his clause to leave, who the hell will buy him? He has shown no loyalty to nobody but his bank manager.

There are far better players about that are not mercenary, so hopefully he will be unemployed come May 2007.

He's gone off injured today? AWWWWW what a pisser! :tu:

ha bloody ha serves the clown right for jumping ship to much better things !

Now Lucash, its only a relegation battle left for you this season and losing to Watford at home is just the start for your lot.

Its only Liverpool and Villa next up then 2 london derbies versus watford and charlton, shoudl really shape your season :P

For someone who's just gotten one of their most important players injured with a legbreak, you lot seem awfully amused by an injury. He was loyal to us for 5 good years, then felt he needed a new challenge. Doesn't really matter to me where he left, the result is still the same - no Lucas Neill playing for Blackburn Rovers. So get a grip folks, I too enjoy West Ham losing, but I'll never enjoy an injury to a player, and at least not to an ex-Rover.

For someone who's just gotten one of their most important players injured with a legbreak, you lot seem awfully amused by an injury. He was loyal to us for 5 good years, then felt he needed a new challenge. Doesn't really matter to me where he left, the result is still the same - no Lucas Neill playing for Blackburn Rovers. So get a grip folks, I too enjoy West Ham losing, but I'll never enjoy an injury to a player, and at least not to an ex-Rover.

Seconded. Have a bit of class people.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.