BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fixtures Discussion

heard from a nobend fan that PNE are away first game of the season meaning that if it is true then Rovers will be at home for the kick off.

fixtures are released 1000 tomorrow morning.

How I would like to play Bolton home to start the season off.

what about you? who do you fancy ?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heard from a nobend fan that PNE are away first game of the season meaning that if it is true then Rovers will be at home for the kick off.

326152[/snapback]

Dont think that will matter, dont they start a week earlier than us?

my mole at the fa reckons its fulham away(whoopee!!!!!)

326162[/snapback]

Wasn't that on here from some spuds board. It's got to be spurs away at the end of the season and fulham with it! It's the way every season and wasn't the other theory that we get a promoted team starting with W at home! so Westham or Wigan!

Anyway aren't moles blind? (very badly sighted)

Moles out of the FA!!! Its amazing who they'll employ these days!

Edited by modes98

The way the past couple of seasons have been . . .

promoted sides starting with a W; Wolves, West Brom . . . Wigan?

326173[/snapback]

Yip.. I get that Ronin .. but my question was referring to Jim J's post on the topic ... how does where and when PNE play have any bearing on where rovers start the season ??... they're still in the chamionship.

huh.gif

Edited by MarkAtkins'BaldPatch

Cos with north west teams they usually try to make it so if one is at home another is away... Maybe Pne are the team we have been linked with down the years, with us two getting the highest attendences.

when nobend are at home ROVERS are away.

Its a Police thing, Rovers and Nobenders are two teams that cannot be at home in Lancashire on the same day

326207[/snapback]

its the same with rovers and the dingles isnt it?! wouldn't mind a local derby first game - preferably wigan....home or away it doesnt matter

So 1864, if north end are away first match and they kick off a week before us, then we will be away first match as well - by your logic?

326221[/snapback]

I dont think he's thought this through....

As for the first game, who cares? We have to play them all anyway so bring them on biggrin.gif

• Backroom
Its a Police thing, Rovers and Nobenders are two teams that cannot be at home in Lancashire on the same day

326207[/snapback]

Notlob isn't in Lancashire is it? I thought it was in Greater Manchester ! blink.gif

I'd like to see ManUre up first at Ewood.. they are notoriously bad starters to the season (or have been in recent years)

Notlob isn't in Lancashire is it? I thought it was in Greater Manchester !  blink.gif

I'd like to see ManUre up first at Ewood.. they are notoriously bad starters to the season (or have been in recent years)

326230[/snapback]

He said nobenders [preston], not notlob.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.