BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Idiot Drunks Do It Again

Modi

Wez and the invisible man, I was sat behind some lads who post on here at Everton season before last and they were giving me and the people I was with some gip as a result of having had a few too many.

The difference was when they sobered up they had the class to apologise for their behaviour both on here and in private via pm.

You on the other hand seem to be revelling in and proud of ignorant behaviour.

Big difference. sad.gif

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I myself do not drink, but I do not mind other people drinking even if there get drunk, however when there actions start to harm others, then that is the stage when there are out of order.

I do not go to away ground due to people bring drunk and while I would like to take my almost four year old daughter as some stage, to Edwood park. the thing that is stopping me is the actions of some fans ( both home and away)

I took her to the ladies match at edwood park and a good time was had by all and not a drunk in sight. Now if that happened every time more families would go smile.gif

4.  I am not a kid, I am 20 years of age.

342881[/snapback]

Brilliant! Not a fuddy-duddy myself, but I can assure you thaat as far as experience of life goes you are very much a kid.

Would agree with what glenn and speedie said, particularly the bit about coming a cropper one day when no-onee's there to run to.

It's ssaad, but football sseems to be aan outlet for this sort of behaviour, you don't get it elsewhere.

not that I'm perfect, or ever have been, been in my share of scrapes, maybe it's just something you have to go through ...

This is marvellous.

Very pleasing to see after some time away that the tone of the board has been raised by the presence of a "university" graduate.

There is nothing more stimulating than a good intellectual debate.

Lets start by giving my age as its so important in this topic, Im 24 and Ive been following Rovers since I was 9 years old, only twice I have felt threatened attending a football match one that didn't involve Rovers and the Celtic Home Game.

I love a pint or 10 as Paul put it and I absoloutly love going to the Rovers and watching a football match to sing and shout so do many other football fans up and down the countr, its called enjoying ourselves but like many other football fans up and down this country I also realise there is a line between good fun Banter and Yobbish behaviour which in my eyes involves throwing things, inciting any sort of trouble, fighting etc. That surey makes me less of a man doesn't it.

I go out in Blackburn town centre I bet its the same people who think causing trouble at a Football match causing the trouble down their with fantastic catchphrases such as 'Are You lookin at my Bird?' and proceding to hit anything that moves. I don't go out and do that does that make me a fuddy duddy for not wanting any trouble.

Violence is never acceptable in any form of sociaty any right thinking person knows that and its not acceptable in football either, I don't want to have my football team tarnished with Fans are hooligans etc, I don't mind Hard men on the pitch but I we can't afford hooliganisam in and around our ground ever not with falling attendances.

The Only Uniform Rovers fans should be wearing is tinykit.gif

lol stop branding my name around the boards calling me a chav etc...... i have ONE aquascutum cardigan and hat that makes me a chav? i only wear hats to football because doing my hair isnt worth the effort... stop trying to say i caused it because quite frankley... i didnt

Stu i aint falling out with you over this becuase i have done nothing wrong in the slightest i have recieved a brick in the face because we couldnt get on the bus because everyone was trying and also im not getting involved between the argument of you and graham because me and you seem to get along fairly well lol and you was even wearing my hat on saturday wink.gif lol

and i have said sorry if anyone was offended by the actions on saturday but if anyone acually has proof that i did something wrong please post it on here or send me the video wez_rovers@hotmail.com because i know for sure along with many other rovers fans and women who got hit with briks and stones that we was victims of a HUGE group of villa fans and we was quite frankly barracaded in and singing a song to ourselves which we had been singing since 11am on the coach on the way down so we was provoking anything how can "were like the fans of the invisable man" seriously prevoke ANY football team sad.gif

and oh yes i am a chav whoeva that person is from lancaster is whos calling me a chav see you at villa and i will bring all the people with me who wear aquascutum and see if you are still calling me a chav because i like their clothing i am ever so sorry for not wearing what you would like me to wear

god sake just drop the whole thing its getting very boring "repeated posts"

and oh yes i am a chav whoeva that person is from lancaster is whos calling me a chav see you at villa and i will bring all the people with me who wear aquascutum and see if you are still calling me a chav because i like their clothing i am ever so sorry for not wearing what you would like me to wear

343026[/snapback]

You pathetic coward, I hate that.

That's also typical chav behaviour too, you know that right?

Edited by LeChuck

[quote=Seggie,Aug 29 2005, 21

The Only Uniform Rovers fans should be wearing is tinykit.gif

Errrrrm why?

I haven't worn colours at football since I was a kid,saves going home to get changed at night,can't say I've got a blameless past,had a few rucks in the eighties,if you went with a few mates back then it just happened,acted like a complete arse on occasion,sure I'm not the only one on ere with some tales to tell.

If people want to go to the game with a replica shirt on fair play,I and lot of other people like my lacoste/P&S etc doesn't make me any more a potential idiot than some jesters hat wearing loon tanked up on stella.

Didn't go villa myself, ,sounds like Wez and his mates maybe stepped over the line a bit,young lads and all that,they'll look back in a few years and cringe followed by embaressed laughter,but at least they stick their necks out and try to get the crowd going,even if it is a losing battle,considering some people that walk our streets today,labelling them "scum" is way over the top.

If you wanna get pisd up and have a laugh lads then there's nothing wrong with that,just don't go too far,the courts throw banning orders round like confetti these days,and due to all seater stadia it unfortunately spoils it for the people who want to sit down and eat their pies.

One good thing to come out of this is this thread,made me laugh.gif like f**k.

343026[/snapback]

Yeah, that doesn't sound like something a chav would say rolleyes.gif

Just for the sake of everyone, please grow up. Your old enough now to stop rebelling to society and it's about time you realised this.

P.S I like to wear the tinykit.gif

as someone else said all-seater stadium are the problem. On a terrace you can get away from the idiots. As someone who almost only goes to away games the biggest problem i have is with the idiots who are giving their own fans stick. Not everyone goes to games to get tanked-up and abuse stewards but the only aggro I've had at games in recent years has been from our own fans.

They need to cut it out.

This is marvellous.

Very pleasing to see after some time away that the tone of the board has been raised by the presence of a "university" graduate.

There is nothing more stimulating than a good intellectual debate.

Jim Mk2.....This must be the first time i`ve agreed with anything you`ve ever said!! thumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gifwink.gif

Talk about a mountain out of a mole hill!

If I call some one a naughty name you all say 'there is no need for that' but there is alot of people labling us scum for singing at the football.

Get a grip, we are football fans not grade a criminals!

And we're not chavs. Just cos' we wear makes like Paul & Shark, CP Company, Hackett, Lacoste, Stone Island and Aquascutum doesnt mean we go around mugging old ladies and starting fights.

We aren't football hooligans, just a load of lads having a good day out and supporting OUR team.

If you got a little tearfull over us singing, then you can sod off. We're aint going anywhere!

Talk about a mountain out of a mole hill!

If I call some one a naughty name you all say 'there is no need for that'  but there is alot of people labling us scum for singing at the football.

Get a grip, we are football fans not grade a criminals!

And we're not chavs.  Just cos' we wear makes like Paul & Shark, CP Company, Hackett, Lacoste, Stone Island and Aquascutum doesnt mean we go around mugging old ladies and starting fights.

We aren't football hooligans, just a load of lads having a good day out and supporting OUR team.

If you got a little tearfull over us singing, then you can sod off.  We're aint going anywhere!

343061[/snapback]

We're not getting on at you for singing, I'm a season ticket holder in the Blackburn end. I enjoy a good chant but the point is that you lot, instead of following the crowd to the buses, stuck around and Wez got hit with a brick. Your not blameless, you were looking for trouble and if you weren't why didn't you follow the crowd back to the busses like good citizens? Answer me that.

Edited by promoted2001

Invisable Man,

no one is calling you scum for singing at the football, having met a number of people on here that would be highly hypocritical of them.

People are having difficulty accepting that there was no blame in the "brick throwing" incident, which does appear to have been blown up. what isnt helping is the constant name calling and telling people to "sod off" and the like, if you want to disprove peoples opinions of you, ignore this topic and start posting about the football (or whatever is was they pretended to play on Saturday)

This is the first time i've read a thread all the way through.......

Priceless.......

I go to every game both home and away and i always wear my colours.

I too go to the 'boozers' and drink quite alot.

I also have a laugh and sing like most people and enjoy the banter.

I know Wez and probably know the Invisible Man.

I was walking past the buses on Saturday and saw abit of what happened.

I know where to draw the line..............

waz or the invisible man after the brick

here

"Duuuurgh grt m8, innit?"

343017[/snapback]

Look closely and there's nothing in those eyes is there Colin? A true emptyhead if I'm not mistaken. Or to put it more succinctly, the lights are on but no-ones in.

...........The birds got nice tits though.

Firstly you dont have to quotethe previous post.... very anoying!

Secondly what the hell are you talking about, we came straight out of the ground and into the car park. Had a little verse of 'we're not really here' then some muppit chucked a bottle of brown sauce over the fences. Yes there was abit of retaliation, but nothing major.

It was the Villa lot who kicked of we were just having some banter. There kicked of the misiles by throwing the traffic cone and then the stones and then a brick that wez kindly blocked with his face! biggrin.gif (sorry wez, was funny tho) And it was the Villa lot who came on the car park looking for a do. Most of our lot got back on the coach and there was only a handful of proper nutters who stayed out.

We were outnumbered 20-200, so dont know why people are calling us soft etc.

we came straight out of the ground and into the car park. Had a little verse of 'we're not really here' then some muppit chucked a bottle of brown sauce over the fences. Yes there was abit of retaliation, but nothing major.

Well thats not following the crowd to the busses is it! "abit of retaliation" - Why am I not surprised?

There kicked of the misiles by throwing the traffic cone and then the stones and then a brick that wez kindly blocked with his face!  (sorry wez, was funny tho)

Hilarious rolleyes.gif

And it was the Villa lot who came on the car park looking for a do. Most of our lot got back on the coach and there was only a handful of proper nutters who stayed out.

Definetly not blameless then!

We were outnumbered 20-200, so dont know why people are calling us soft etc.

We're not calling you soft, we're calling you childish.

If we had done anything wrong I would be the first to appologise, but we haven't so you can swivel! tongue.gif

Call us what you want. Cos' half of you wernt there. We arec all proper fans. I havent missed a game so far... and dont see myself missing one for a while.

How about you lot actaully getting up off you fat arses openeing your mouths and, 'sing your hearts out for the lads!'

How about you lot actaully getting up off you fat arses openeing your mouths and,  'sing your hearts out for the lads!'

343083[/snapback]

What do you not get! It is not right to slag other supporters off for not going to matches! It is not right to slag people off, period! Please stop posting, your only making things worst for yourself. Not everybody has the money to follow the team around the country, it makes them no less of a supporter.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.