BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Bruce

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-0 now.  I have to say that Tiny Taylor, as ropey as he was when he was here, has gone backwards in his development under Steve Bruce.  He's terrible I'm afraid, and I always liked him at Rovers

392359[/snapback]

Then that is a real indictment of Bruce as a coach.

As the Coffee Exchange had thrown the Independent away by the time I got there today I had a glance at the Guardian. There was an interesting article about Bruce. It covered his patchy transfer deals and a comparison between him, as ex-manager of Wigan and Jewell, as current manager of Wigan. Bruce did not come out of the article well. However, if he pulls off a win tonight...........

how did they score an og from their offensive half?It may just be a glitch on the soccernet commentary diagram.

392384[/snapback]

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.giftongue.giflaugh.gif

kewell crossed it and carls berg ...probly the best defender at probably the biggest club in the word skewed it in from 2 yds

Oh please. This is too good! I'll have to make a visit to our Solihull office this week with some newspaper clippings as the new office teapoint wallpaper.

WE WANT SEVEN! thumbs-up.gif WE WANT SEVEN! thumbs-up.gif WE WANT SEVEN! thumbs-up.gif

Oh please. This is too good! I'll have to make a visit to our Solihull office this week with some newspaper clippings as the new office teapoint wallpaper.

WE WANT SEVEN!  thumbs-up.gif  WE WANT SEVEN!  thumbs-up.gif  WE WANT SEVEN!  thumbs-up.gif

392394[/snapback]

it already is

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.