SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Bruce

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

laugh.gif

What the fook would they want a 55000 seater stadium for?  I'm sure Sunderland would like to sell them one and I think Arsenal might in a years or two too.

386707[/snapback]

Cos they have a population of around 1.7 million to draw from so should easily be able to fill that, regarding they drop that ludicrus price Cat A prices of £42

Anyone here his quote after the match against WBA on MOTD:

"You can't get away with defending like ours, not at this level, not at any level. But today we did get away with it.  "

huh.gif  laugh.gif

390153[/snapback]

Yes!!! brilliant, was just about to post that myself. What a complete loser. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Cos they have a population of around 1.7 million to draw from so should easily be able to fill that, regarding they drop that ludicrus price Cat A prices of £42

390157[/snapback]

They haven't been able to fill a 30k (or whatever it is) stadium this season and neither have they in previous seasons - so there's no real suggestion they'd be able to fill a 55k one.

Greening: Gold slight fired us up

"Their chairman said they had more quality than us. We all heard what he said and our captain Kevin Campbell mentioned it just before we went out," [Greening] revealed.

"To be honest, that wound us up a bit. We happen to think we have got a lot of quality in our team. We were the ones playing football while they were launching it.

"We were devastated not to have won it."

I was devastated too. Leave it to the Big Club's idiot chairman to provide bulletin board material to motivate the opposition.

David Gold should realise what I, and others, have been saying for some time. Steve Bruce is not a good manager. His record of buying poor strikers for very inflated fees is only matched by his apparent lack of tactical nous and motivational skills. I think they are dead certs to go down, with Pompey. West Brom will battle their way out again I reckon.

I think pomepy will be the ones to escape this year. They have the better run in out of all of the teams.

On another note i'm in a quandry about Birmingham V Spurs..... shame they can't both lose. Spurs winning would put Birmingham closer to relegation, which would be nice... Birmingham winning would help us push for Europe. I suppose a 0-0 wouldn't be too bad

Was thinking this as well. A draw, coupled with The Arse, Bolton losing and us winning would be a good result. laugh.gif

391401[/snapback]

i want brum to win. if spurs are sunk and we win, we'll be level.

peoples love of rovers should come first over their hatred of brum or any other team!

True.

Although if the Arse & Bolton lose, and we win then we'll be in a good position come fulltime. Just wish Chelsea had done us a favour and spanked Spurs hard by banging in a fair few goals to reduce their goal difference, instead of leaving it to the last minute to get the winner

Dunn and Izzet both out again

391406[/snapback]

Thats it for me, I had entertained ideas of Dunn's return to Ewood as he was apparently coming back into it since some major surgery.

Clearly no corner has been turned, there seems to be absolutely no point in persuing him in the summer.

It is a shame because there is a real dearth of quality creative players.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.