BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham City 2-1 Rovers

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm lucky enough to be in a private box for the game, with a ground tour, and free meal and drinks thrown in.

Now - any questions for the ground tour guide?  ---  Where did Robbie sit, Where's the trophy cabinet etc, etc? biggrin.gif

400014[/snapback]

How did you achieve this?

Hopefully not as a committee member of BRISA? blink.giflaugh.gif

brum 1-3 rovers

sutton    bellamy (2), savage.

400328[/snapback]

I was just getting all nostalgic there, I mis-read it and saw it as Sutton soring for us. If only .......

anyway, back to today, 2-1 to Brum.

I just have this horrible feeling we are going to muck up 6th spot. It was going to be bad enough with Bolton being the evil do'ers but I think it's now going to be worse and Newcastle are going to steal our place.

Here's hoping I'm wrong.

It's televised here from 2:30 to 5:00 pm on Fox Sports.

I would go to the bar and watch it if I wasn't at work...so instead I'll tape it.

Rovers have probably got some fight in them after the Liverpool defeat, 2 - 1 in the end Rovers victory.

The rumour I heard at the Liverpool match was that Tugay is out for the season.

400284[/snapback]

Not going to say what I was going to say. Far too depressing.

Edited by Fife Rover

on the official site hughes said that he would be making changes and has taken a big squad to the big club

i think he may go with

friedel

neill zurab nelsen gray

emerton reid savage pedersen

bellamy pongo

subs: enks, kuqi, bentley, axe, peter

dickov has to be dropped, he's been @#/? in in last few games and looking at reports pongo looks like he is going to start though i wouldn't be suprised if kuqi or bentley got a starting role up front.

due to tugays injury wihich is a big blow and well bad news for us, hughes will stick to the reid/savage centre, pedersen on the left and i think emerton will get a start on the right as neill and brett, the 2 ausies link up well and hopefully emerton will be fresh and raring to go.

i cant see no changes in defence though todd may come in for zurab though it is very unlikely as he played well with nelsen vs the scousers.

i'm dunno bout the score, rovers will win though and savage will score in front of the rovers fans army to send us crazy!!! rover.giftinykit.gif

The game has never been due to be televised. It was moved because of a televised game.

400343[/snapback]

It's live all the way down here. I'm happy. biggrin.gif

Up the Rovers! tinykit.gif I'm feeling really positive about this game, even though most aren't.

VERY interesting lineup today!!

Friedel

Zura, Todd ©, Nelsen, Neill

Emerton, Savage, Reid, MGP

Bentley, Bellamy

Peter, Kuqi, Dickov, Mokoena, Enckelman

Surprised to see Pongolle not taking any part again (!) and would've liked to see Nelsen keep the armband. Good to see Sparky measuring the opponent and removing Gray for the battle against Pennant !

I think Gray is paying the belated price for his debacle at Pompey, and maybe losing his new contract in the process.

Emerton's 17th last chance to prove himself tonight - let's see if he can break his habit of reverting from his energetic sub's performance back to the usual lethargic 72 mins and then subbed starting performance.

On telly here -Woo-hoo! C'mon lads! Bentley and Bellers a brace each

Very strange that Pongoll aint playing. There must be something we do not know, because Dickov has been pants since returning from injury, and he's on the bench. I'll bet its because Pongoll someway or the other has said that he does not want to join us in the summer..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.