BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham City 2-1 Rovers

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice to see our four best defenders in the same line-up, even if two of them are out of position.

I'm not a big fan of Gray so I'm glad he has been dropped, even if it may or may not be due to performance.

Edited by James No. 7

Well nice to see Lucas Neill helping Brad out; "Cross by Jermaine Pennant (Birmingham), shot by Julian Gray (Birmingham) right-footed from centre of penalty area (12 yards), save (parried) by Lucas Neill (Blackburn). "

We have been under-whelming again so far. Since our charge for Europe became official we've hardly registered a shot on goal in the last 4 games. I like the look of Bentley playing in the hole - it gives us options to pass the ball up the pitch we don't have with @#/?.

Terrible open goal miss by Sutty and another couple of good chances for Brum. Glad Pennant has gone off though. Wouldn't mind him instead of the overgrown Koala Bear lumbering around on the right wing.

We're lucky to be evens.

we seem to be playing to many mid ranger passes in the air, instead of along the ground. bearing in mind the conditions, would have though second half sparky will us playing a little differently. i just feel that if we get a chance to score then we will take it, a good chance and not something from outside of the box etc etc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.