• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what will our team be if oijer signs

friedel

mokoena ooijer todd gray

emerton reid savage MGP

roberts mccarthy

Isnt this a good time to drag Emo back to rightback with Bentley or Gally playing right mid?? Better of with Savage and Reid in the middle then the lightweight of Bentley against Everton.

Isnt this a good time to drag Emo back to rightback with Bentley or Gally playing right mid?? Better of with Savage and Reid in the middle then the lightweight of Bentley against Everton.

thats what i would do, though emerton has said he doesn't enjoy playing right back, these are deperate times and he would be a huge improvement on the axe who shown against pompey why he is a better player somewhere in the spine of the team i,e centre half or centre midfield.

what will our team be if oijer signs

friedel

mokoena ooijer todd gray

emerton reid savage MGP

roberts mccarthy

Ooijer won't sign in time to play tomorrow, which leaves us with a couple of options. If Zura is fit to play, I think Sparky goes with...

Mokoena, Zura, Todd, Gray

If he isn't, then we have two realistic options, as I see it:

Emerton, Mokoena, Todd, Gray

Taylor, Mokoena, Todd, Gray

I'd honestly prefer Taylor, with Emerton at right mid to cover for him. Of course, let's hope Zura is healthy in time and then we won't have to contemplate that.

Daily Mirror reports that Roberts is out injured tonight. If he is MH has kept that one quiet.

I am going for a 3-1 win to Rovers - though that is more with my heart than my head. I also hope we beat them - as many of the toffee's fans on their message boards already seem to be dismissing our chances.

you people are so pessimistic. one bad result and you've thrown the towel in already. everton were dead lucky on saturday at HOME to WATFORD, for christs sake get a grip. get behind the boys on wednesday and we will do everton no problem. THE SEASON STARTS HERE!!!

exactly. well said, sir! winston churchill lives! :tu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.