BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 1 Everton 1

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooijer won't sign in time to play tomorrow, which leaves us with a couple of options. If Zura is fit to play, I think Sparky goes with...

Mokoena, Zura, Todd, Gray

If he isn't, then we have two realistic options, as I see it:

Emerton, Mokoena, Todd, Gray

Taylor, Mokoena, Todd, Gray

I'd honestly prefer Taylor, with Emerton at right mid to cover for him. Of course, let's hope Zura is healthy in time and then we won't have to contemplate that.

I see a problem in all three of those combinations.

Blackburn 2

Everton 1

Benni and MGP to score :)

Arteta for Everton.

20869 paying customers.

Plus season tickets = Full House? ;)

By the way; why are all you people still posting on here? Shouldn't you all be on your way to Ewood by now? :rolleyes:

The season tickets were already included, sorry ;)

Off now, my private jet leaves in three minutes, I just hope my chopter from the airport is ready.. those damn pilotes.

EDIT:

Friedel

Emerton, Zura, Todd ©, Gray

Reid, Bentley, Savage, MGP

Roberts, McCarthy

Edited by herbergeehh

I fear for Bentley in midfield. He's definitely back in the center with Reid on the right?

Same here. I really hope Bentley doesnt play in the centre. The lad is just so weak, he can't play in that role. Damn!

Same here. I really hope Bentley doesnt play in the centre. The lad is just so weak, he can't play in that role. Damn!

Que a Bentley hatrick... :rolleyes:

Please explain? If you are talking about the ManU game, you are way off mark. Line up against was ManU:

Friedel

Neill - Todd © - Nelsen - Gray

Reid - Tugay - Savage - Pedersen

Bentley Kuqi

You are right that Bentley played in the centre against ManU, but as centre forward, not in the heart of midfield.

Please explain? If you are talking about the ManU game, you are way off mark. Line up against was ManU:

Friedel

Neill - Todd © - Nelsen - Gray

Reid - Tugay - Savage - Pedersen

Bentley Kuqi

You are right that Bentley played in the centre against ManU, but as centre forward, not in the heart of midfield.

It was a joke Krislu! :)

This match has got 0-0 or 1-0 to Everton written all over it. They dont even sound like theyve been in it (although we havent created much either), but we have to take advantage when the opposition are playing so poorly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.