BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tugay - Better Than Ever

Roost

Just how good is Tugay? Last night he was left to fend for himself in the midfield after Sav left the field injured, and he was just a joy to watch.

Some of his passing was awe inspiring, but so simple at the same time.

His perception of player position and movement is amazing.

If only he was 21!

I think he is playing as good this season as he has ever done.

As for his goal................................ Incredible. That lifted the whole team performance.

He is a true genius.

THANKS TUGAY FOR WEARING OUR SHIRT WITH PRIDE

He is a true legend for the club imo. Did anyone see the interview on Eurosport (and yes I did go to the game and not watch it on TV) with MGP. Think he will get a slap of Tugay for calling him old.

Edited by Moppy

I love it the way he goes to the furthest touchline when he knows he's about to be subbed to waste as much time as possible. Then he shakes hands with everyone on the pitch while ambling off!!

It'll be a sad sad day when he's a Rover no more, one of my favourite players of all time.

I love it the way he goes to the furthest touchline when he knows he's about to be subbed to waste as much time as possible. Then he shakes hands with everyone on the pitch while ambling off!!

It'll be a sad sad day when he's a Rover no more, one of my favourite players of all time.

Yeah great aint it. He even had the cheek to check his studs about 5m away from the touchline.

Tugay should be our captain (when Nelson's not in the team)

He obviously cares more for the club than Neill. Did anyone else see him jib out of a few tackles last night?

Edited by OJRovers

He obviously cares more for the club than Neill. Did anyone else see him job out of a few tackles last night?

lucas has been below par, since switching back to RB.

having SEVERAL of your own supporters call you a "flying worker" doesnt help, though.

And one of mine.

I cant remember anyone who could "place the ball on a sixpence from 60 yards" like our Kerimoglu.

Just as he scored me and the bloke behind were discussing how we hoped he signed another contract next summer.

On a related note though, who the hell decided that Tugay and Zura were surplus to requirements at Ibrox? They need firing, pronto.

They also got rid of Rino Gattuso becasue he was deemed no good. Then they couldn't function without Bazza Ferguson the free kick taking average player. Very strange indeed.

They also got rid of Rino Gattuso becasue he was deemed no good. Then they couldn't function without Bazza Ferguson the free kick taking average player. Very strange indeed.

I thought Gattuso was only at Rangers to toughen up and get some football as a youngster. He went back to Italy pretty sharpish and was in the AC Milan and Italian national sides not long afterwards.

He obviously cares more for the club than Neill. Did anyone else see him jib out of a few tackles last night?

I know what you mean. Tugay put Neill to shame last night. Although not sure about giving it to Tuguy but also not sure what impression it gives to the rest of the team when you give the armband to someone who wants to leave.

Pretty much all my non Rovers supporting mates absolutely HATES the fact that he does that and gets away with it. Which to me makes it even better. He really is a true legend for the club.

One of our best buys ever and for absolute peanuts when you think about it. He's one of the best passers of a ball that I have ever seen and he's a crucial member of the Rovers team. We didn't think he'd be playing as much as he has been, but injuries to other players has meant that he has and he's doing a fine job.

I have always been of the opinion that Tugs is worth the entrance money alone. OK he has some poor games with his invisible friend now and then, but over the season the man is pure genious. Plus he obviously loves the club and the fans.

I would pay to watch him kicking a ball against a gable-end, which judging by his skill, he probably did a lot of when he was a kid.

I would pay to watch him kicking a ball against a gable-end, which judging by his skill, he probably did a lot of when he was a kid.

At last, a clever solution to the low crowds at Ewood. Install a gable end! ;)

Do they have gable ends in Turkey?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.