BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Crown Paints New Rovers Sponsor

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do like the look of the sponsor on the shirt they've paraded about. If it looks like that on the new kits, nice one. Slightly better than the current thing we have ;)

Doesn't say how much the new deal is over the three years though.

Are they not closing the Darwen plant and moving the operation to Holland ? !!!!!!!!

No, but the industial paints side is earmarked to move abroad (109 jobs in total) though the local usless New labour MP is putting a protest forward trying to prevent this from happening.

£4-5 million over 3 years allegedly is the moneytary worth fo the deal which can only be good news for Rovers.

Kit will look so much better with a black writing logo athough on a red and black shirt it will obviously have to be a different colour.

Considiering Spurs get 30 mill+ from Mansion and they are a similar team to our selves should we be happy with 5mill over 3 years?

According to what Lee from the official site has stated many a time, Rovers have to literally go cap in hand when sponsorship time comes around! :unsure:

£4-5 million over 3 years allegedly is the moneytary worth fo the deal which can only be good news for Rovers.

Kit will look so much better with a black writing logo athough on a red and black shirt it will obviously have to be a different colour.

Assuming our away kit stays as Black and Red halves, then a white logo would look pretty good on the shirt.

We are not a similar club as spurs from a Marketing standpoint. We might be from a standings and resutls standpoint, but in terms of attendance, viewership, and other standards of measure like that which advertisers care about, we a a league below the likes of Spurs, Newcastle, and many other teams which we beat on a regular basis in the table.

If the figure of 5m over three years is correct, I think that's a very impressive sum and would mean we get over 2.5m p.a. just from the shirt deal and the SWI deal.

Not bad at all, allbeit the "club shop" is a disgrace.

One minor point, it might just be the photo on the website but I don't think the Crown logo shows up at all well in the black lettering. It looks almost invisible.

If the figure of 5m over three years is correct, I think that's a very impressive sum and would mean we get over 2.5m p.a. just from the shirt deal and the SWI deal.

Not bad at all, allbeit the "club shop" is a disgrace.

One minor point, it might just be the photo on the website but I don't think the Crown logo shows up at all well in the black lettering. It looks almost invisible

And that's a bad thing because...?

Archived