BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Big Fat Sam's Shopping List

Andy Todd did this too.

Watch it again...... Andy Todd had just been violently assaulted by that black player with a bollock high studs up attack and also Dugarry had just elbowed two players, McEverley and (?) without punishment. I'd have liked to have booted the french git up the arse too.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You lot beggar belief! We are in deep sh1t that will require a monumental effort to avoid relegation. I'd sign Old Nick if he's cheap and can keep us up!

Brian Clough won just about everything at small club Nottm Forest by buying troublsome players of real quality from other clubs. The only one he got wrong was Stan Bowles.... for those that cannot remember Bowles was as good an attacking midfielder as there was anywhere, as good a player as one could ever imagine but so hopelessly addicted to gambling that he spewed his career.

does anyone know what he's got against us??

He plays for Bolton, our nearest Premier League rivals. He needs to look good to his own fans. I don't think he'd have a particular problem playing for us - depending on money, game-time, manager. In fairness, that interview is 18 months ago and our Lonsdale kit was pretty poor. The umbro version was much improved although the bet24 logo never did sit right - although it's better than the current League-One-esque Crown one.

The emphasis for me should be around bringing in quality. Selling Ooijer would leave as short of cover at the back. I know his form his been poor, but we still would need to bring in a right back/centre back if he was to leave.

As I said on Santa Cruz, we should only sell important members of the squad if we have quality replacments to come in.

The last two transfer windows have been absolutely awful for us - let's hope we can have a good one this time round, our future is dependent on it.

Rovers being linked with Sheff Unted Right-Back Kyle Naughton...................along with Newcastle and Hull.............too ligh weight for me not much better then Simpson...........

New Right Back?

Other Rumours Diouf being strongly linked..................

Sergio Peter has left and joined Sparta Prague..............................

As I said on Santa Cruz, we should only sell important members of the squad if we have quality replacments to come in.

The last two transfer windows have been absolutely awful for us - let's hope we can have a good one this time round, our future is dependent on it.

Amen to that.

Rovers being linked with Sheff Unted Right-Back Kyle Naughton...................along with Newcastle and Hull.............too ligh weight for me not much better then Simpson...........

New Right Back?

Did we get a fee for Peter?

Naughton, interesting short career to date still young, not ready for Prem first team. Here's a bit of info on him.

Naughton

Naughton doesn't seem to tie in with Sam's experience statement.

Would Ben Haim be an upgrade on Ooijer? I'm not so sure.

No!

New Right Back?

Thrilled to bits. Paddy Kenny is the only only link to interest me from there but surely he's not just got sacked for being late for Christmas day training? Keith Gillespie would hav had 200 clubs by now!

Lucas Neill? (Ref. transfer links topic)

Discuss!

Personally I'm not sure he's worth the wage. However it could prove difficult to find someone better now, and for me, he'll probably do better at right back than Ooijer. Still, the memories are not the best, but I might be willing to give him a second chance in the right circumstances.

Lucas Neill? (Ref. transfer links topic)

Discuss!

Personally I'm not sure he's worth the wage. However it could prove difficult to find someone better now, and for me, he'll probably do better at right back than Ooijer. Still, the memories are not the best, but I might be willing to give him a second chance in the right circumstances.

The guy is a joker, there is no way would i want him back. He is a complete liability on the pitch.

Archived