BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Big Fat Sam's Shopping List

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't quite see them selling their one ever present, local, scoring midfielder in their current position. Even if they have more money than Bill Gates. One of the few positive players for them.

:lol: So you don't know how to turn off capslock then? (Seing as you continued and didn't edit what you'd already written) :rolleyes:

I was really hoping you were going to say when Grella was back

and I started so I'll finish :rover:

Dont rate McGeady myself.

Also shouldnt we be spending money on a right winger not a left winger?

In an ideal world we would get 5 or 6 top players in but, as it is, we have to scrimp. We have no right wingers at the club at all. I don't count Emo as one, I want to see him at right-back where he plays best. As for Pedersen, he's not the best left-winger but he'll have to do for now. I still hold hopes that Sam can sort him out.

Incidentally I had a look at physioroom.com today and they think he's "very doubtful" for boxing day, so possibly some time in early January?

When talking to Grella at the rovers xmas do! he said he hoped he'd be back for the Stoke match, obviously he

werent so wonder if the Sunderland game is a possibility? Looking forward to a dunn-grella partnership!

Blackburn boss Sam Allardyce hopes to raid former club Bolton and land midfielder Kevin Nolan. (Daily Telegraph)

Cant see it myself...Nolan was quoted in the Bolton news yesterday....Saying "Its good to have sam back in the game and I hold him dear to me as he gave me my debut...but I cant believe he has gone to Blackburn".

Blackburn boss Sam Allardyce hopes to raid former club Bolton and land midfielder Kevin Nolan. (Daily Telegraph)

Cant see it myself...Nolan was quoted in the Bolton news yesterday....Saying "Its good to have sam back in the game and I hold him dear to me as he gave me my debut...but I cant believe he has gone to Blackburn".

Article might be rubbish, but I had a feeling that Nolan would be eventually linked to us - now that Sam is here. Quite a handy player IMV...

Sam needs to clear the decks first, before adding to our already large squad.

You just cant let it go can you?

I just find it refreshing that we're looking at proven quality again. I find it a very attractive contrast to what we were getting before. You're just bitter that Ince was shown to be not good enough?

Bullard was playing non-league football at the age of 20 and 1st (3rd :)) Division football at the age of 24 having been already rejected by West Ham. Some players are good enough to make it at the top, they just need an opportunity.

Must admit it is good to be linked with Prem players again. I was getting fed up of being linked with league 1 and 2 players.

Hopefully Big Sam can sign us some quality players like he did with Anelka, Diouf etc.

so long as he doesn't sign Djiouf!

My feeling is that Ince will be in the Premier League a lot quicker than people are giving him credit for.

But for how long?

My feeling is that Ince will be in the Premier League a lot quicker than people are giving him credit for.

Only this time he will be without Knox and Mathias

He CHOSE Knox and Mathias and didn't sack them. What is your fixation with the worst manager we have had in the last 20 years?

Blue Square? Scottish? :unsure:

He'll never make a Premiership manager, ever. If you want to see how his managerial career will go, see Terry Butcher. Being a captain of club and country doesn't mean that they can be a good manager too.

Spit the Diouf- now the feathers will fly.

Bit in bold is spot on.

Agreed- Big Sam brought the best out of him. He has searing pace, skill on the ball and can finish.

I do find it refreshing to be linked to proven premier league quality players again. I am getting exciting by the transfer window now! :rover:

I can't get excited about Diouf, I remember too many instances of cheating and diving. He is a good player, of that there is no doubt.

Sort of reminds me of Bellamy and Savage, roundly hated by the opposition but loved by the home fans...

Archived