BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

I didn't ask you where you got your degree from because I thought you were still at school.

Wigan are fantastic. How do they do it?

Pure fluke, poor side with a Jekyll and Hyde personality.

Again great stuff on the comedy, at least you are marginally jovial now I seemed to have touched a nerve before.

Oh you are right though I am still at school, I would ask you to tell me how good the school is but your not exactly hot on your data are you...

I'm looking forward to seeing Barcelona tomorrow, where do you think Messi is going to play, I have heard (from a fan site) that Pep was impressed with him at left back and he is starting there tomorrow! You heard it here first.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's one take...another take might be:

Two Home games

We've played two teams who most likely won't finish top 6, probably neither will be top 8 and it wouldn't even be totally surprising if neither of them were top 10.

A very audible "pop" has been detected eminating from North London. Caused by a huge amount of media hot air which was released following the bursting of an over inflated bubble.

The fact that the deflation was caused by a small town Northern club will have them seething at TalkSh1te.

Well done Wigan!!!

I believe there's a gentlemans agreement between the home nation FAs that prevents this sort of thing happening.

Don't know much about employment law but if they were to declare such an arrangement they might land themselves in hot water.

Pure fluke, poor side with a Jekyll and Hyde personality.

Again great stuff on the comedy, at least you are marginally jovial now I seemed to have touched a nerve before.

Oh you are right though I am still at school, I would ask you to tell me how good the school is but your not exactly hot on your data are you...

I'm looking forward to seeing Barcelona tomorrow, where do you think Messi is going to play, I have heard (from a fan site) that Pep was impressed with him at left back and he is starting there tomorrow! You heard it here first.

I also heard from a fan site (a different one) that you are a great big virgin.

You can find a lot of useful information on fan sites. I assume that is why you post on one?

I also heard from a fan site (a different one) that you are a great big virgin.

You can find a lot of useful information on fan sites. I assume that is why you post on one?.

You know a man (i assume you are one) should not frequent those...um...websites.

You are right about finding useful info from websites,i just wouldn't use that as the basis of an argument as to why messi could play in goal. You should not take things so personally I merely found your argument amusing, why so serious?

We aren't good enough to start getting picky :P Get him in.

Agreed - it came up when Nacho Novo wanted to play for Scotland. We should just get on and allow it, plenty of other countries do it and it's not like any of the home nations are setting the World alight.

Speaking of Spaniards, Salgado is on Super Sunday analysing the Villa - Everton game and basically being a total hero. I love that man.

Archived