BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets not give the game away lads.

Treacy is an extremely promising young star who has just been unlucky at Rovers.

My goodness, the other guys the dingles have been looking at must have been rubbish though!!!

I have just read the local paper story which collapses in a heap at this point...

Sunderland were understood to have been close to an £8million deal for Bent last season and it is believed a figure in that region again would be enough to capture the services of the England striker.

Spurs want £18 million...so if anyone thinls that £8 million is buying him they need their nuts reading.

looks like bent is staying at spurs then if that is true no one will pay £18m for him

Lets not give the game away lads.

Treacy is an extremely promising young star who has just been unlucky at Rovers.

My goodness, the other guys the dingles have been looking at must have been rubbish though!!!

treacy is rubbish, he has had his chances and not took one. NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!

Surely not! If Nicko's pal signs the lad and turns him into a Premiership player he would deserve to be known as a genius.

That`s not going to happen judging on his performances last season ! in particular the ones against Bolton and Coventry in the cup ! It got that bad it was actually hilarious in the end !

Come on ! Treacy is the rightful successor to our Damian and with Gareth Bale would make an excellent left flank for the Dingles in the Premiership.

If Crocky can pass a Citeh medical, then miracles happen. But twice...WOW.

Gutting really, Tracey seemed to have a great turn of pace and could beat a man. Thought he could develop into something.

Sadly that something was a headless chicken. Think OC is a bit too much of a canny operator to get tracey. If he were scottish we might have a chance.

I'd say if they give us 1m we should sell that Treacy has been given more chances than Owen has sat on the sidelines and hasn't yet taken any of them and I feel in his case he won't get any better with age and agree with the sentiments would gladley give him a piggybank to the dingles!

could be an excellent mentor for Samba, as he has potential to sit between defense and midfield...............

I can't quite understand what people see in Samba to say this, a lot people seem to hold this view though.

He's big and powerful and pretty fast, but he doesn't turn very quickly, his touch isn't great and his passing is relatively poor. I think he'd be a disaster in midfield, I can't see how he'd better than someone like Mokoena in that role with his attributes.

There's more interest in Scott Treacy at Burnley than Keith...story is tosh.

This is the disadvantage of having an enemy behind our lines. Nicko - and therefore Coyle - knows full well that Treacy is a headless chicken.

Id disagree, his touch and control is very good for a big man

I never said it wasn't good for his size, but relative to midfielders he would be coming up against it would be very poor. Even relative to midfielders we have his passing and close control is poor.

I never said it wasn't good for his size, but relative to midfielders he would be coming up against it would be very poor. Even relative the midfielders we have his passing and close control is poor.

How hard is it just to play Emerton in centre midfield?

Archived