BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Keith Andrews - Time He Went

Hughesy

685 members have voted

1. 1. Should Keith Stay or Go?

• Backroom

Pedersen isn't really that far behind Dunn in terms of output this season though is he, in all comps Pedersen has played one game more, has 2 less goals and one more assist than Dunn.

Yet he gets booed, does that really seem valid?

I do agree that Dunn is instrumental to us but the last two games hasn't looked up to it. Hope he gets his form back soon. Sunday would be nice.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TCO got to agree with you about dunn, he has been terrible the last couple of games, much worse than pedersen and at least pedersen stays fit.

Never understood why a minority of our moron fans think it does our team good to boo their own players be it be pedersen, andrews or mccarthy when he starts. what winds me up even more it is those moron fans who boo mcarthy when he starts and doesnt do anything who start chanting his name to come on the pitch when he is sub in some pathetic attempt to make a point to the manager.

Why dont we get behind the team no matter how badly they might be playing or if your not going to get behind them please dont come!

and i will say it again rovers fans need to gain some perspective!

Riggers

at a recent poll 99.6% of all Rovers fans had the same perspective.

Keith Andrews is crap :rolleyes:

ok i will get a few hundred people to come to your place of work give you abuse all day boo right in your ear and see how well you do.

I dont care if he is crap he might well be a very average player but football is his job and a man who gets paid to manage our football team picks him to play. he isnt going to say no boss i dont fancy playing today.

try telling me he isnt trying his best and i bet you cant so what more do you want for him.

really cant be doing with a lot of rovers fans its like they have no brain

I get abuse every day of my working life, its part of the job I still ignore it or do something to counteract it.

Andrews is NOT average, he is rubbish at best and a poor excuse of a player from the league with potential to play at the highest level. He has failed everywhere to match the potential and the signing by Rovers needs to be looked at because he is by far and away over my 38 yrs of supporting Rovers the worst ever midfielder to don the shirt. That is my opinion and I have not seen anything to change it so far.

Andrews doesnt get booed it is a sad fact that when his name is mentioned in the team it simply blows out the enthusiasm every supporter has for his team in the concourses and those already in their seats because he brings nothing to the table, not effort, not enthusiasm, not tackling, heading or passing only chaos and calamity. He cannot play football. He watches the ball and runs after it and before he knows it its past him and the hole he has left is cruelly exposed.

He can run I will give him that but his passing and distribution is shocking. He is a slow thinking footballer who doesnt see the pass, doesnt provide the killer pass, cant unlock the opposition defence and cannot help his own team defend.

Now then pal, if you can think of a positive that he brings I will consider your opinon and compare it against mine.

I personally do not boo the team, I shudder at the team selections and tactics (or lack of them), the formations get me down BUT I turn out every home game (almost) and travel the country like many many more Rovers fans. Yes, I am disillusioned at the moment but like other I am entitled to think that way.

Have a chat to other long standing stalwart Rovers supporters on this board and read their opinions and views. They virtually mirror each others. We have seen it and we dont like what we see when he takes the pitch.

Simples.

Andrews played no part in the capitulation to Villa.

What's your excuse now then, Hughesy?

Capitulation? Did you go? First half might have seemed like it but the second half ensured that it was nowhere near capitulation. I take it your intent is simple mudslinging and mischiefmaking?

I get abuse every day of my working life, its part of the job I still ignore it or do something to counteract it.

Andrews is NOT average, he is rubbish at best and a poor excuse of a player from the league with potential to play at the highest level. He has failed everywhere to match the potential and the signing by Rovers needs to be looked at because he is by far and away over my 38 yrs of supporting Rovers the worst ever midfielder to don the shirt. That is my opinion and I have not seen anything to change it so far.

Andrews doesnt get booed it is a sad fact that when his name is mentioned in the team it simply blows out the enthusiasm every supporter has for his team in the concourses and those already in their seats because he brings nothing to the table, not effort, not enthusiasm, not tackling, heading or passing only chaos and calamity. He cannot play football. He watches the ball and runs after it and before he knows it its past him and the hole he has left is cruelly exposed.

Couldnt have put it better myself except he runs well like a girl!!

He can run I will give him that but his passing and distribution is shocking. He is a slow thinking footballer who doesnt see the pass, doesnt provide the killer pass, cant unlock the opposition defence and cannot help his own team defend.

Now then pal, if you can think of a positive that he brings I will consider your opinon and compare it against mine.

I personally do not boo the team, I shudder at the team selections and tactics (or lack of them), the formations get me down BUT I turn out every home game (almost) and travel the country like many many more Rovers fans. Yes, I am disillusioned at the moment but like other I am entitled to think that way.

Have a chat to other long standing stalwart Rovers supporters on this board and read their opinions and views. They virtually mirror each others. We have seen it and we dont like what we see when he takes the pitch.

Simples.

Couldnt have put it better myself except he runs like a girl too!!

Pedersen isn't really that far behind Dunn in terms of output this season though is he, in all comps Pedersen has played one game more, has 2 less goals and one more assist than Dunn.

Yet he gets booed, does that really seem valid?

Rubbish. Dunn won MOTM in 4 out of the first 5 games and was by far the player of the season until he got injured in December. Pedersen has been as poor this year as the last two years. Their contribution over the course of the season is leagues apart.

Rubbish. Dunn won MOTM in 4 out of the first 5 games and was by far the player of the season until he got injured in December. Pedersen has been as poor this year as the last two years. Their contribution over the course of the season is leagues apart.

I'd say as rubbish as Pedersen has been, hes for me, the second most creative player this season which I think is what TCO is leaning towards.

I watched the Everton game tonight and thought Fellaini was absolutely fantastic on the night.

Now I know Everton paid decent money for him but last season he looked awful, but tonight he made the midfield his own, breaking up play and commanding box to box.Everything a midfield player should be.

In the past we’ve had the likes of Batty, McKinley, Sherwood, Atkins, Flitcroft etc etc but simply we don’t have such a player now and it shows.

Crying out for one such a player I’d say.

We will see. Technically we would have still been in the tie at 4-0 down.

It's all about opinions.

not often i agree with bucky but it could have ended 4-9

I watched the Everton game tonight and thought Fellaini was absolutely fantastic on the night.

Now I know Everton paid decent money for him but last season he looked awful, but tonight he made the midfield his own, breaking up play and commanding box to box.Everything a midfield player should be.

In the past we’ve had the likes of Batty, McKinley, Sherwood, Atkins, Flitcroft etc etc but simply we don’t have such a player now and it shows.

*****whispers quietly******* joey barton?

Now I know Everton paid decent money for him but last season he looked awful

A reminder to those Kalinic doubters that it can take a bit of time to get going....

He just worked hard and showed desire he did nothing spectacular just put in a real shift and showed some desire, in fact the whole team did and that is why they won.

He just worked hard and showed desire he did nothing spectacular just put in a real shift and showed some desire, in fact the whole team did and that is why they won.

Think you’re being a little unkind, he never missed a tackle all night and got forward to support the attacking play and almost scored.

Great display for me.

Think you’re being a little unkind, he never missed a tackle all night and got forward to support the attacking play and almost scored.

Great display for me.

It wasnt my intent to take a bit of shine off his performance I was mearly comparing what a good central mifielder should be doing in camparison to ours that run round without a clue letting play bypass them.

Now I know Everton paid decent money for him but last season he looked awful

8 goals from midfield last season in the prem in his 1st season but awful??

Wish we could find an awful midfielder who can do that then :unsure:

For the price of 13 mill rising to 15 im sure we could, all his goals came from being a pest with the head in the box, after plenty of managers whining he was was fouling in the box the refs soon picked up on it and after that his goals soon depleated.

For the price of 13 mill rising to 15 im sure we could, all his goals came from being a pest with the head in the box, after plenty of managers whining he was was fouling in the box the refs soon picked up on it and after that his goals soon depleated.

Rubbish - by Christmas last season he had 3 goals. By the end of feb he had 4....but by the end of the season he had 8 + 1 cup goal......

Archived