BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Keith Andrews - Time He Went

Hughesy

685 members have voted

1. 1. Should Keith Stay or Go?

This is the prototype toy...

The next will have internal mechanics to allow it to run around aimlessly and wag the fingers...

Sit that thing in the box, a lucky ricochet would have a better chance of heading goal bound.

It is unlikely to get more offsides than we do already.

Honestly though, the team as a whole are playing gash. If it is Andrews fault himself then he is one unlucky @#/?.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sit that thing in the box, a lucky ricochet would have a better chance of heading goal bound.

It is unlikely to get more offsides than we do already.

Honestly though, the team as a whole are playing gash. If it is Andrews fault himself then he is one unlucky @#/?.

:lol:

Very good.

well,rev, if you think that salgado played that poorly then i wouldn't like you to pick a horse for me in the grand national. salgado does not need me to defend him but he is blameless in tonight's loss. andrews isn't fit to clean his boots. rovers have some very average players and some that need to be moved on. this rot goes back to hughes' time and was made worse under the ince regime. allardyce has made some good moves in the transfer market and needs a couple more decent signings and the team will be alright. i know that you wouldn't want me to run the club but that is not the issue. to lose allardyce now would be catastophic for the club. he was not my first choice either but the sniping has to stop. the blame should be laid at the feet of those who are paid well and do not put in a shift.

the blame should be laid at the feet of those who are paid well and do not put in a shift.

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one then mick - I would put Salgado right at the top of that particular bracket.

On second thoughts, maybe he tries his best but I've never seen a player so far off the pace. Andrews is a yard off, Salgado is about three yards off. It would be quite comical if it wasn't quite so tragic.

Just my view anyhow.

Riggers old chap.

Midfielders get picked to play in midfield, there are 4 or 5 different positions in that area where KA may be picked to play. Unfortunately, Andrews plays in none of them, he runs around pointing, girly style like a headless chicken.

He does not bring anything positive to the team in fact he makes an 11 man Rovers effectively a 10 man team.

So, in effect playing Andrews does nothing whatsoever to add strength, guile, creativity or spirit whereas if you added CHAOS and CALAMITY he would certainly bring that.

Lets be brief. He failed at Wolves, he failed at Hull. What makes anyone think he will be a success at 28/29yr old at Blackburn ? he is NOT nor will EVER be anything other than a league 2 footballer. He is rubbish at best.

There it is.

Why did Sam say about Andrews not being in the squad??

I missed it - however I was very glad he wasnt even on the bench

Nothing - he diplomatically talked about the other changes he had made - why they had been made, and then about who was injured, but there was no mention of Keith. A diplomatic way of saying because he's pants.

I'd say Dunn was easily as bad as Andrews ever is on Thursday yet he gets no criticism. Bizarre.

Not really, of course we're going to be more forgiving towards Dunn because he's generally been very good this season.

It would be more bizarre if people were jumping on his back after one game, don't you think?

Everybody is at the end of their tether with Andrews, which is why he gets severe criticism. His performances range from barely adequate to atrocious.

• Backroom

I just find it odd that it isn't even mentioned in passing. He had a great chance to score in the second half which he fluffed and played a load of lazy balls to nowhere, having him on the pitch instead of a striker was potentially critical to us.

On thursday if Pedersen made a mistake it was met with boo's, Dunn does and not a peep.

How is it bizarre? We know what he is capable of and he is probably our best player - we need Dunn to stay fit if we are going to stay up this season.

I'm just playing Devils Advocate in honesty it just grates on me that some people are immune to criticism yet some are magnets for it

I just find it odd that it isn't even mentioned in passing. He had a great chance to score in the second half which he fluffed and played a load of lazy balls to nowhere, having him on the pitch instead of a striker was potentially critical to us.

On thursday if Pedersen made a mistake it was met with boo's, Dunn does and not a peep.

I'm just playing Devils Advocate in honesty it just grates on me that some people are immune to criticism yet some are magnets for it

A lot of people (including me) had half written Dunny off before he started hitting form again, when he found favour with the fans again. Pedersen has been mince for years now. It really isnt hard to figure out.

Archived