BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley V Blackburn Rovers

So an answer from a member of the pc brigade is the one you go for is it SG ? In fact the answer she gives is incorrect.

SG, before you spout tripe take a look at the whole scenario and consider how you would react. I doubt very much that you would ever have the never or verve to put yourself in such a position and these bobbies can be rightly exonorated at what they are being accused of.

Now then I have put my point of view across from what I have seen, hope it makes it through the grey matter.

He's on your side!! withstupid.gif You'll struggle to find anyone on here who isn't!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My humble apologies, I didnt read it correctly, I am sorry SG and take it back I dont seem to able to edit it and some of my post needs removing if it causes offence.

The aim should be directed quite rightly at the correct person.

Mods if you can help please delete it.

thanks

• Backroom

My humble apologies, I didnt read it correctly, I am sorry SG and take it back I dont seem to able to edit it and some of my post needs removing if it causes offence.

The aim should be directed quite rightly at the correct person.

Mods if you can help please delete it.

thanks

Done ;)

No problems Roverite,no offence taken.My point was I cant understand why she is defending the yobs who were clearing intent on causing trouble....the Police had no other option but to use force to remove them.

Exactly, thats the problem when someone gets involved when they werent even there. The Blackburn fans on the other side were more than ''up for it'' so to remove these numpty's from the stand was the easiest most effective solution to maintaining a peaceful day.

No problems Roverite,no offence taken.My point was I cant understand why she is defending the yobs who were clearing intent on causing trouble....the Police had no other option but to use force to remove them.

'clearing intent'? :blink:

'Police'? 'the force'? :D

That copper needs to be informed that a souped up cattle prod would have been just as effective and far less visible before he gets in bother.

I can't believe they are still bleating on about it :lol:

Tomorrow's came will be 'interesting', 5.30 kick off against city, they'll all be tanked up and there won't be all the measures in place that were there last week.

A mate gave me a link for this youtube video.....(not sure if it`s been posted on here before)

French documentary on hooligans featuring Burnley Suicide Squad

I haven`t a clue what the narrator is saying, but you get the general jist of it. In this vid, Mr Porter & his 'famous suicide' go on a trip to Sheffield. It`s a proper retards day out. It also shows Mr Porter in his plush mansion. Some of the scenes of Bumley make it look like a proper toilet. I wonder if Sir Ranulf is one of Porters hangers on? <_<

A mate gave me a link for this youtube video.....(not sure if it`s been posted on here before)

French documentary on hooligans featuring Burnley Suicide Squad

I haven`t a clue what the narrator is saying, but you get the general jist of it. In this vid, Mr Porter & his 'famous suicide' go on a trip to Sheffield. It`s a proper retards day out. It also shows Mr Porter in his plush mansion. Some of the scenes of Bumley make it look like a proper toilet. I wonder if Sir Ranulf is one of Porters hangers on? <_<

What a bunch of sick Saddos??

And they wonder where they get the nicknames Dingles, Retards etc>

I see Mike Dean has been demoted to the fizzy pop after his dingles and Manc displays.

Has he ?

Think you might be jumping the gun here Philipl, as they cover the fizzy pop league aswell as the prem.

Well it is the Daily Mail so the report has to be suspect:

Referee Mike Dean has been demoted from officiating in the Premier League this weekend. Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson called his performance "poor" in their 2-1 defeat by Chelsea on Saturday, while Dean also awarded Blackburn a questionable penalty in their 1-0 win over Burnley the week before.

Simon Beck, who failed to flag Didier Drogba offside for Chelsea's second goal, has also been demoted and both will officiate at Bristol City this weekend. (Daily Mail)

Archived