BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers STILL not sold.

Wolverine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way I see it (and I may be wrong) is..

Syed is due in Blackburn over the weekend to watch the game against Fulham.

Whilst he's here, he will either put in an offer/negotiate with those brokering the deal or decide against it.

Leaving the club with two options.

Deal or No Deal

7896bd5b366121d0d6a7aacc2c2426f3480185bd.jpg

Without having to wade through eleven pages of an already extended thread, can anybody sum up for me ?

Is it going ahead ? When will we know one way or the other ?

Ain't got a clue mate....It's all gone a bit quiet now....

See my new post in the pinned "links and news only" thread, summary, no news but things are still positive

See my new post in the pinned "links and news only" thread, summary, no news but things are still positive

I've also just added a post to the above thread with the minute from Monday's Fans Forum on the possible takeover. What is clear from that is that there are no deadline dates and that no one has yet gone to the Premier League, which is a 10 day process, so nothing definite will happen in the short term.

I've also just added a post to the above thread with the minute from Monday's Fans Forum on the possible takeover. What is clear from that is that there are no deadline dates and that no one has yet gone to the Premier League, which is a 10 day process, so nothing definite will happen in the short term.

So this seems to be ominous cards to the chest time, or zippidydooda cards to the chest time?

Or both, or you cannot comment?

Interesting notes from the forum.

There WAS a deadline, Syed's exclusivity period, but that has past.

But no-one seems to have picked up on the very intriguing plural word in there...something of a massive clue...

Have a look again.

Interesting notes from the forum.

There WAS a deadline, Syed's exclusivity period, but that has past.

But no-one seems to have picked up on the very intriguing plural word in there...something of a massive clue...

Have a look again.

"neither and either"? I picked up on them and assumed Shah.

2. Possible Takeover

TF reported that there was little to report that was not already in the public domain concerning a possible takeover of the club. There were

currently a number of interested parties and the club was in a due diligence process. There were no final dates for this process.

There had been no application to the Premier league for approval of a sale and that process will take 10 days, so there was no immediate prospect of a completed sale. It was also possible that neither bidder would complete a sale and either side might still walk away if the deal was not right.

Gotta love that intro. Business as usual! :brfc:

I presume the Australians have jumped in. Been doing things quiet for awhile. Is it known who they are yet?

I would think it is more likely to be the 'mystery Indians.'

And, no idea who they are.

But a few things have happened over the past few days that have yet to come to light - or be explained fully - so I suspect this may be getting to the tickly bit.

Nicko, you're naughty !

It is my middle name.

Archived