BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Ashes 2010 / 2011

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cook states England also doctor the pitch:

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/cricket/england-doctors-pitches-cook-20101221-193wr.html

Perhaps you should have a chat with the England vice captain, to let him know such statements dont suit your agenda.

Hahaha, that is classic, what makes it sweeter is Cook is Jim's poster boy.

If they are doctoring picthes between innings then I can see a problem but preparing a pitch before a ball is bowled is part and parcel of home ground advantage.

Everything started so nice on this thread but a little pressure and the cracks are starting to appear in the English board members facade.

Everything started so nice on this thread but a little pressure and the cracks are starting to appear in the English board members facade.

This is an fans' messageboard for an English football club. You are a guest here. Please remember your manners.

as are you Jim.

Neekoy contributes little or nothing to Rovers topics and takes particular delight at England's football and cricket failings. I repeat, this is a fans forum for an English football club and he should remember his manners. .

Neekoy contributes little or nothing to Rovers topics and takes particular delight at England's football and cricket failings. I repeat, this is a fans forum for an English football club and he should remember his manners. .

What a load of tosh, thankyou for enlightening me on the value of my contributions to topics in the other forums.

This football club happens to be supported around the world Jim, even god forbid by convicts... mind my manners....thanks pot.

Here's the forcast for the days of the test at the MCG

Sunday 26 December

Summary

Min 15

Max 19

Shower or two developing.

Metropolitan area

Cloudy periods. Isolated showers developing late morning. Winds south to southwesterly averaging up to 25 km/h increasing to up to 35 km/h around midday.

Monday 27 December

Summary

Min 11

Max 19

Shower or two clearing.

Metropolitan area

Isolated showers during the morning. Afternoon sunny periods. Winds southwesterly averaging up to 40 km/h.

Tuesday 28 December

Summary

Min 10

Max 25

Sunny.

Metropolitan area

Sunny. Light winds.

Wednesday 29 December

Summary

Min 11

Max 29

Afternoon cool change.

Metropolitan area

Sunny. Winds north to northwesterly averaging up to 30 km/h tending south to southwesterly during the afternoon.

Thursday 30 December

Summary

Min 14

Max 27

Sunny.

Metropolitan area

Sunny. Winds south to southwesterly averaging up to 25 km/h.

Archived