BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] John Williams and Tom Finn going? (SSN believes so, BRFCS.COM believes otherwise))

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, I'm offically very worried:

Sir Alex Ferguson.......The Manchester United manager said: 'The game has gone mad.

'Apparently they have taken on an agent to advise them on how to run the club, which players to use and pick. I don't know how they will possibly replace Sam.

'I think there are troubled times ahead at Blackburn.

Ferguson needs to butt out. Of course he is going to whinge because his big pal has been sacked but unless he is interested in the newly created vacancy himself what happens at Ewood is absolutely nothing to do with him.

Just as what happens at Old Trafford is absolutely nothing to do with our manager.

Ferguson is just one of many people in football who is quite rightly questioning what is going on at our football club.

Maradona, I mean that is not even funny - his personal problems are just one of the issues with that potential acquisition as our new manager.

Have you ever heard of a farmer saying he is glad that other farmers are being made redundant?

Especially if he is friends with the redundant farmers. They all have vested interests and are part of the LMA.

Did you expect Fergie to come our and say he likes our new business model and is glad that Sam has been sacked?

Gosh Simon, the LT got something right for once in your eyes?

In this instance they're reporting the facts not passing an opinion and I certainly hope so.

It's a version of events, nicko's is somewhat different.

As the LT probably spoke to JW after he finally left Ewood I would be slightly more inclined to believe them on this.

Have you ever heard of a farmer saying he is glad that other farmers are being made redundant?

Especially if he is friends with the redundant farmers. They all have vested interests and are part of the LMA.

Did you expect Fergie to come our and say he likes our new business model and is glad that Sam has been sacked?

You're just spinning it now, to coincide with what you'd like to see happen.

- Ferguson is wrong

- Kean is the new Moyes

- We will play free-flowing football

- Nothing wrong with Kentaro etc etc

I think everyone else is rightly concerned that our club is drifting without proper leadership in both the boardroom and the bootroom, candidates for the manager's position are being considered solely on their fame and not managerial ability, it is clear from the press statements released so far that Allardyce was sacked without getting an indication that we could land our target (Maradona). But I think most worryingly of all, we have owners who know diddly squat about running a football club advised by a sports agency who clearly have their own agenda (teh caretaker being on Kentaro's books being Exhibit 'A').

Now Fergie comes out and slams what is going on, and you say it's because he's mates with Allardyce. I think that's a remarkable perception of events.

:mellow: depressed today about what's happening.

AND!!! quite frankly I am sick of ANOTHER must win game ahead :(

I can't see anything but a rovers win but it all depends on how the players are mentally come saturday

You're just spinning it now, to coincide with what you'd like to see happen.

- Ferguson is wrong

- Kean is the new Moyes

- We will play free-flowing football

- Nothing wrong with Kentaro etc etc

I think everyone else is rightly concerned that our club is drifting without proper leadership in both the boardroom and the bootroom, candidates for the manager's position are being considered solely on their fame and not managerial ability, it is clear from the press statements released so far that Allardyce was sacked without getting an indication that we could land our target (Maradona). But I think most worryingly of all, we have owners who know diddly squat about running a football club advised by a sports agency who clearly have their own agenda (teh caretaker being on Kentaro's books being Exhibit 'A').

Now Fergie comes out and slams what is going on, and you say it's because he's mates with Allardyce. I think that's a remarkable perception of events.

Do you think he cares more about BRFC than his good friends future job prospects and public perception? He was damaged goods after Newcastle and the (ultimately rubbish) BBC expose.

Could he say anything different? He has had many opinions about us in the past, yet I wouldn't say that many were correct.

This is a difficult period but using Fergie's comments to back up your concerns is just foolish. What does he know?Only what Sam has told him and what is in the public domain.

In this instance they're reporting the facts not passing an opinion and I certainly hope so.

It's a version of events, nicko's is somewhat different.

As the LT probably spoke to JW after he finally left Ewood I would be slightly more inclined to believe them on this.

Ok enough is enough now....lets clear this up.....I told you yesterday they had not gone & that was correct.

I have solid info that tells me exactly who they were meeting yesterday and what it was about....and let me tell you it wasnt about the next manager or about certain individuals futures.

John Williams & Tomm Finn did NOT meet yesterday around their futures

Ok enough is enough now....lets clear this up.....I told you yesterday they had not gone & that was correct.

I have solid info that tells me exactly who they were meeting yesterday and what it was about....and let me tell you it wasnt about the next manager or about certain individuals futures.

John Williams & Tomm Finn did NOT meet yesterday around their futures

They were in a meeting all day yesterday, the day after Sam got sacked and they didn't even mention the next manager ?

What on earth were they talking about then ?

They were in a meeting all day yesterday, the day after Sam got sacked and they didn't even mention the next manager ?

Would not surprise me, seem an odd bunch (not JW/TF).

we should have Akon as manager, their brand would be world famous.

Ha ha yeah,I wonder who his back room staff would be? Snoop as director of football,Ice Cube as the chief scout and the ghost of Eazy-E as the kit man. :wacko: They would probably turn the team bath into a jacuzzi filled with bubbles and ho's!

This is a difficult period but using Fergie's comments to back up your concerns is just foolish. What does he know?Only what Sam has told him and what is in the public domain.

I'm not using his comments to back up my own viewpoint. I don't need to.

It's stark staring obvious that this takeover is a right cock-up. Fergie's only saying what 95% of everyone else is thinking.

The future!

Put it this way they were not meeting with the people who would be deciding our next manager.

I think the manager situation probably got sorted last week in India, it was hardly a knee jerk reaction to a bad result.

Ha ha yeah,I wonder who his back room staff would be? Snoop as director of football,Ice Cube as the chief scout and the ghost of Eazy-E as the kit man. :wacko: They would probably turn the team bath into a jacuzzi filled with bubbles and ho's!

I can;t stand rappers they all have stupid names and look stupid, when we going to get some decent "real" musicians supporting Blackburn.

"They would probably turn the team bath into a jacuzzi filled with bubbles and ho's!"

or just hire Madadona and he'll do the same.

They were getting on with running the business perhaps? Hughesy's info fits exactly with what I understood as well.

Do you think he cares more about BRFC than his good friends future job prospects and public perception? He was damaged goods after Newcastle and the (ultimately rubbish) BBC expose.

Could he say anything different? He has had many opinions about us in the past, yet I wouldn't say that many were correct.

I think Fergie might just have the odd contact in the world of football! He won't just be reading the papers like us.

How awful is the Official site at covering this? I'd call it amateurish, but that would be insulting to sites like this.

I popped over to see if there is any news, the only piece on there is the press release from Monday. The only more recent bits are light-hearted things like "Wonderland Raffle" and "Play at Ewood!".

Hopefully the website is something Venky's will look at if we're expanding abroad, it's embarrassing.

How awful is the Official site at covering this? I'd call it amateurish, but that would be insulting to sites like this.

I popped over to see if there is any news, the only piece on there is the press release from Monday. The only more recent bits are light-hearted things like "Wonderland Raffle" and "Play at Ewood!".

Hopefully the website is something Venky's will look at if we're expanding abroad, it's embarrassing.

Have you seen Venky's own website, truly shocking!!

Looks like Mr Grooby is next!

Archived