BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Darwen End Singing Section

Just keep doing what you're doing, the kids are the future of this club - if my son can see the passion at 10 then it only bodes well for future generations.

If you see some kid in a blue and white perspex shirt tomorrow in front of you boys give him a cheer :tu:

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading that after the day i've had has made my night!

Hope he (and you!) enjoys it tomorrow, i've got my flag sorted today too.

When we moved to the middle VRS QPR many commented how much better the noise was, which is why we're trying it out for a league game :)

I'll chuck the big BRFCS flag in the car to tomorrow. If anyone is prepared to meet me before and after the game, you're more than welcome to take it into the Darwen End (but I'll be in the Blackburn End as normal).

I'll chuck the big BRFCS flag in the car to tomorrow. If anyone is prepared to meet me before and after the game, you're more than welcome to take it into the Darwen End (but I'll be in the Blackburn End as normal).

I'll meet you tomorrow Glenn if you'd give me such a prestigious honour. :brfcsmilie: Check your pm.

Is it the big one Glenn, yeah get it in should be room to display it :D

azzy_b talking about brfcs on the official blue brigade page...... There is no one who understands that more than me honest the amount s**t of that site, its like they are destined for us not to work imo we have improved the atmosphere miles already ! Cya tomorrow anyways: )

RIML'S reply: Ye, I love going to Ewood to watch Rovers more than anything in the world, they're just not as passionate as us and they're bitter that we've taken the passion away from their beloved Blackburn End ;) F@@k 'EM if they don't like my attitude they can F@@k off

CANT GET OVER THERE ATTITUDE, and why some of them insist on writing "forza blue brigade" on the end of their posts is very comical, its all getting a little embarrassing now to me

Can't believe that we are criticising the most enthusiastic and loud supporters we have! The Darwen End rules are clear---first come first pick so if people want to sit in the same seat every game they'll have to make sure they get there first won't they? Simple.

This us and them attitude has completely been fabricated by people like Mark1875 who do nothing but criticise and nit pick, anybody who knows me personally or is member of the singing section then they will tell you this attitude is nonsense.

Hope everyone has flags ready for today, COYB,Forza Rovers (whooops can i not say that??)

CrazyIvan it seems like the others have issues with us, we're just trying to get on with what we're doing but they don't seem to like the name Blue Brigade/Forza probably because they have army connotations but so does Steve Kean's Blue and White Army, or because we've copied a song from another team but most of our songs are copied anyway, or because we want to move seats to get the whole stand singing and clapping together even when the seating is unreserved. It's others that seem against us but we'll keep doing what we're doing, we are determined to make this work.

I have a spare ticket for the Darwen End, if anyone would like it please let me know.

EDIT: A spare ticket for the game today

Quick heads ups, copying content from facebook is no different to copying content from any other website. It's copyrighted and there for needs to poster and/or the sites permission. Now I can't see facebook getting heavy with us, but it's still not something you should be doing.

That said, it's a public group, so I suggest if you want to read what they're saying about our members, you go join their group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=234170016119

Saddened to see It is another case of people seeing a minority of opinions on here and deeming it the "official voice of BRFCS". For the record, not only am I behind what the Blue Brigade are doing and desperately want them to succeed, I've been talking to Ben about how I can help even more. Sure a few people might not like HOW you're doing it (a few badly thought out statements can soon turn people against you ... just ask Venky's) , but it beats the hardcore apathy I've face from the majority of fans with every Rovers project I've tried

Quick heads ups, copying content from facebook is no different to copying content from any other website. It's copyrighted and there for needs to poster and/or the sites permission. Now I can't see facebook getting heavy with us, but it's still not something you should be doing.

That said, it's a public group, so I suggest if you want to read what they're saying about our members, you go join their group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=234170016119

Saddened to see It is another case of people seeing a minority of opinions on here and deeming it the "official voice of BRFCS". For the record, not only am I behind what the Blue Brigade are doing and desperately want them to succeed, I've been talking to Ben about how I can help even more. Sure a few people might not like HOW you're doing it (a few badly thought out statements can soon turn people against you ... just ask Venky's) , but it beats the hardcore apathy I've face from the majority of fans with every Rovers project I've tried

Too true, I'm in the BBE Lower NO2 and we think the darwen end is great, and so do the players, so hats off to you guys.

Anyone been to a St Pauli game in Germany? I have, and would love our atmosphere to be much more like that, it is awesome and they get behind the players for every minute of every game. Just because we are owned by Indians doesn't mean so many of us have to be so apathetic, you KNOW it's there underneath, because when it really matters, like Liverpool etc, the noise went up and everybody piled in.

...And talking of which, (St Pauli) the club have asked the owners of one of their executive boxes to stop strippers performing during games after they installed a pole and mirror. "They can do what they like after games," said club president Stefan Orth.

Now that is what I call customer care!!!!

I have no problem with people trying to create an atmosphere at Ewood, or with people standing etc. That's good. Yes, it is unreserved seating, but you have quite happily been in the corner for at least this season and likewise with the people who usually sit in the middle. Personally I don't think it's right to move and possibly upset those already there. Was easy to do against QPR as there was a low attendance. Using the forza is silly, you're not an Italian Ultra group and it just makes you look you're trying to be something you are not. As for copying songs - I know all teams do copy songs. But when a group's song list is a carbon copy pretty much of another's, it just doesn't sound good.

As stated I have been to away games where members of the Blue Brigade have been singing ridiculous chants that are cringe worthy and make us look silly. As with the Savage Garden song. I'm sure most people would agree that an anthem is a good idea - which it is and would be good if it could happen. Savage Garden was an awful idea. People who don't support Rovers or like football laughed about it.

As stated I have been to away games where members of the Blue Brigade have been singing ridiculous chants that are cringe worthy and make us look silly. As with the Savage Garden song. I'm sure most people would agree that an anthem is a good idea - which it is and would be good if it could happen. Savage Garden was an awful idea. People who don't support Rovers or like football laughed about it.

What songs? and if you joined in in might sound better :P

I have no problem with people trying to create an atmosphere at Ewood, or with people standing etc. That's good. Yes, it is unreserved seating, but you have quite happily been in the corner for at least this season and likewise with the people who usually sit in the middle. Personally I don't think it's right to move and possibly upset those already there. Was easy to do against QPR as there was a low attendance. Using the forza is silly, you're not an Italian Ultra group and it just makes you look you're trying to be something you are not. As for copying songs - I know all teams do copy songs. But when a group's song list is a carbon copy pretty much of another's, it just doesn't sound good.

Unbelievable! Its UNRESERVED SEATING!! What bit of that don't you get? It doesn't matter if someone has sat in the same seat for every game, if someone else gets there first and wants it, its there's.

If you want a reserved seat you go somewhere else where its dearer! As for their choice of songs, how about some constructive suggestions?

Unbelievable! Its UNRESERVED SEATING!! What bit of that don't you get? It doesn't matter if someone has sat in the same seat for every game, if someone else gets there first and wants it, its there's.

If you want a reserved seat you go somewhere else where its dearer! As for their choice of songs, how about some constructive suggestions?

yaaaaaaaaaay sense!

On the subject of unreserved seating. A couple of games this season, we`ve arrived at the ground later than we normally do.

Upon entering the seating area, the top bit where we usually try to sit looked a bit chokka, so instead of throwing our toys out of the pram & shouting "LIFE ISN`T FAIR!!!" & demanding our birthright seats......we sat somewhere else. It was easy :tu:

Infact, standing lower down the stand just infront of the singing section made it seem a LOT louder & more enjoyable....mainly cos the volume is being thrown forward towards you. Plus there`s a lot less stairs for an old-timer like myself to hike up :unsure:

Unfortunately Tom we only had three flags, the stewards confiscated the bamboo type flag poles, we'll try again with thinner wooden poles.

The middle was ok, it was worth a try I suppose but the corner sounded louder from where I was stood, I'm sure more people were stood over there than usual but we will keep trying with the flags, I thought my whistles worked really well, things can only get better.

• Backroom

I saw the BRFCS flag and another flag on the seats and then 3 waving when we scored in the corner.

What happened did some of you sit in the middle and some in the corner still?

West Brom fans were silent today until they decided to sing insulting Blackburn 2 minutes from time.

I saw the BRFCS flag and another flag on the seats and then 3 waving when we scored in the corner.

What happened did some of you sit in the middle and some in the corner still?

West Brom fans were silent today until they decided to sing insulting Blackburn 2 minutes from time.

Watched on tv. Don't know which stand sang what, but the atmosphere was great today! :brfc:

Ye we did try, the usual lot moved to the middle but loads seemed to be in the corner that had never been there before, they sung louder so we moved back at half time, :lol: all the fuss on here, all I meant was no one can argue it's not fair to lose their usual seat when it's unreserved seating, it was quite funny being called a prick though.

Archived