BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mauro Formica Signs

Because any thing that can be used to bash Kean, will be used it seems. Even his choice of pitchside attire.

I'm not a fan of Kean. I'm still to be convinced and, at the moment, I'm leaning towards him not having what it takes but I'm going to give him time before I make my mind up. I just don't see the point in picking holes in every little thing that's said and done. Nuances and teeny little points used to bash and criticise are pointless and genuinely ruin it when people have something to say.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everton currently trail 5-1 to Blackburn at Finch Farm with goals from Morris, Formica, Pearson, Rochina and Potts for Rovers.

Apostolos Vellios has scored on his Reserves debut for Everton.

(from evertonfc.co.uk)

Match Report

But on 18 minutes it was Rovers that got the game's second goal, with Formica smashing home a right wing corner leaving Mucha with no chance. (...) Ruben Rochina found some space 30 yards from goal and rifled a beautifully struck right footed drive into the top corner.

The future is bright and Spanish speaking!!

At least until Saturday, when we can see at least one of them in the flesh.

Everton currently trail 5-1 to Blackburn at Finch Farm with goals from Morris, Formica, Pearson, Rochina and Potts for Rovers.

Apostolos Vellios has scored on his Reserves debut for Everton.

(from evertonfc.co.uk)

Match Report

The future is bright and Spanish speaking!!

At least until Saturday, when we can see at least one of them in the flesh.

That report also says that both Rochina and Formica were heavily involved for the fifth.

Got too admit the thought of having olsson, jnr and Formica plus the under published rochina in our side makes me a a happy chap. We could end up with a fightful combination of half a dozen young guns on the pitch with rochina, niko, Jones, formica, olsson and jnr.

Got too admit the thought of having olsson, jnr and Formica plus the under published rochina in our side makes me a a happy chap. We could end up with a fightful combination of half a dozen young guns on the pitch with rochina, niko, Jones, formica, olsson and jnr.

quite excited about dropping the dross and playing the lads with ollsonn on the wing definitely not left back...........not so keen on kalinic in the team anymore though flatters to decieve and offers to little, the others hopefully(fingers crossed) may save us from a dire end to the season that is looming large.

.......................Jones Jr.....Jones Sr..............

.........Hoillett.................................Ollson..

........................Formica..............................

.................................Cruz/Rochina for the 90% of games roque is injured.

Bit of grit, load of enthusiasm, bags of pace, load of skill, no pedersen, no roberts, load of outballs, highly unlikely to register zero attempts on goal as some recent matches have produced.

quite excited about dropping the dross and playing the lads with ollsonn on the wing definitely not left back...........not so keen on kalinic in the team anymore though flatters to decieve and offers to little, the others hopefully(fingers crossed) may save us from a dire end to the season that is looming large.

.......................Jones Jr.....Jones Sr..............

.........Hoillett.................................Ollson..

........................Formica..............................

.................................Cruz/Rochina for the 90% of games roque is injured.

Bit of grit, load of enthusiasm, bags of pace, load of skill, no pedersen, no roberts, load of outballs, highly unlikely to register zero attempts on goal as some recent matches have produced.

What a load of rubbish. This isn't championship manager mate and it's the ENGLISH premier league which is physical. Those players together would get flattened. Remember MGP when he first signed? Formica and Richina will take time to adapt.

What a load of rubbish. This isn't championship manager mate and it's the ENGLISH premier league which is physical. Those players together would get flattened. Remember MGP when he first signed? Formica and Richina will take time to adapt.

this is where i have a problem... If they good enough, then they are strong enough to adapt immediately. The Argentinian League is no mickey mouse league, its a strong league.La liga is a technically good league, lots of players who can adapt easily to the PL.

Its not the 1st time, a manager at Rovers has signed players, only to play them a month or 2 later. Its fine to give them time to settle in, but it really needs to be quicker than that. Off the field, fine take all the time to settle, but if we signing players in January, and this to improve the team, then we have to sign players who will be starting immediately.

In the summer, if we sign a young talented player/s, then fine, its the start and they can have a bit more time, but come January, and its crunch time, then you got to play them from the get go. or get players in, who will go straight into the starting line up.

What Roberts said on Twitter.....sounds like he's getting at the boys skills to me

“@Gareth386: @JasonRoberts30 how are formica and rochina looking?// Sharp, Formica especially is fitting in great and has a left wand!

If only that was Pele or Garincha or Eusebio Tweeting that. :P

Yeah, then we can all slaughter you ifeither of them has anythingless than the perfect game!

Now is not the time to be negative, got to hope that they can take us to another level. Not that difficult, but if they do, then we will be safe this season.

I wish they'd shut down his twitter account

can we just shut him down? ;)

this is where, a few more experienced players are needed. Players who are good, but who will be able to push the youngsters. Its okay to have a team full of youngsters, but i would still like a Kranckjar in there, instead of an Andrews. B)

Archived