BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers' dealings with influential agent Jerome Anderson comes under scrutiny

The fact that Kean took over mid season, had a number of key players unavailable or injured has not played a part in the results either?

This is Sam's team not Kean's, if Kean is around next season then I would expect us to see a Kean team this time next year. Blackpool have proved that you dont need the best footballers to play good football.

Yes, but there is a big chance they could get relegated. To be fair, it doesn't really matter for 'pool, they pocket the PL cash and try again after enjoying the ride.

WE try it and go down we could end up bankrupt with our wage bill.

Are you for real imy? :wacko:

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now then gavs stalker,how the frig do yo you work that one out?

anyhows i aint getting into you stalking me like you do gav cos i cant be arsed with the crap of it any more.

thats bull, of course we care ffs. :angry:

Don't try labelling me brainy one. If you can't be arsed with the crap of it anymore just take your own advice and fook off where you came from, like last time.

And its good that you care------pity you didn't think it through at the time.

The fact that Kean took over mid season, had a number of key players unavailable or injured has not played a part in the results either?

This is Sam's team not Kean's, if Kean is around next season then I would expect us to see a Kean team this time next year. Blackpool have proved that you dont need the best footballers to play good football.

And when Sam Allardyce first took over we were in a more perilous position than when Kean took over, and back then it wasn't Sam's team, it was Ince's or Hughes' team.

Sam kept us up comfortably!! because a capable manager doesn't need excuses! you know a manager is failing badly when his defenders are using desperate excuses to cover up his tactical naivety and overall failings

Don't try labelling me brainy one. If you can't be arsed with the crap of it anymore just take your own advice and fook off where you came from, like last time.

And its good that you care------pity you didn't think it through at the time.t

Tell ya what pm me your mobile and I will meet you any where you like and you can tell me to Fook off to my face...

If that is true then you can equally lay the blame at the door of every single fan creaming themselves at the thought of rich new owners (including many of the loudest most vociferous complainants now I might add), dismissing those urging caution whilst playing fantasy football with dreams of better players and better times. Pipe dreams now. Trust the trust?

Of course though the above is no more true than your stupid gloating statement is it?

I'm not gloating mate. Those are your words not mine and I can write my own. I'm absolutely devastated by what's happening.

If your existing owners don't want you anymore and won't fund you, the only alternative is rich, new owners isn't it?

The Trust were desperate to sell, Venkys were the only ones buying so we are where we are.That doesn't mean i have to like it.

I just hang on to the thought that if we miraculously stay up, then perhaps there's better days for all of us round the corner.

What else is there?

I'm not gloating mate. Those are your words not mine and I can write my own. I'm absolutely devastated by what's happening.

If your existing owners don't want you anymore and won't fund you, the only alternative is rich, new owners isn't it?

The Trust were desperate to sell, Venkys were the only ones buying so we are where we are.That doesn't mean i have to like it.

I just hang on to the thought that if we miraculously stay up, then perhaps there's better days for all of us round the corner.

What else is there?

Hilarious, in the end that's all you've got.You've told everybody else to fook off but obviously you can give it it but can't take it. Waste of space.

When have i told anyone this ...I can take it but the question is can you...its real brave sat behind a puter isn't it..the offer stands you mouthy get.

My God but what planet are you from? Next year we'll have Kean's team instead of Sam's and Kean will be manager. And this is GOOD NEWS?

What division will we end up in do you suppose?

What the hell? Re read my post, I said IF Kean is around next year then you will see a Kean team as it takes time for you to mould a team, where did i say it was GOOD news? Where did I say anything about what division we will be in?

Let me make it simpler ANY manager in ANY league needs at least a year before the team can be classed as their team IMO.

What the hell? Re read my post, I said IF Kean is around next year then you will see a Kean team as it takes time for you to mould a team, where did i say it was GOOD news? Where did I say anything about what division we will be in?

Let me make it simpler ANY manager in ANY league needs at least a year before the team can be classed as their team IMO.

Some people are on this site to wind others up, they've been doing it now for a couple of years, hence the decent posters and debate has gone, keep that in the back of your mind Imy9.

What Kean did do is address the midfield position which is something Allardyce couldn't do, he was obsessed with defenders for some reason :wacko: Kean also spent a few quid elsewhere in Jan, but in the main I agree this isn't his team, but he does look out of his depth Imy9, bad move by the owners for me.

Most of the people wanting Sam sacked because they thought another manager could get this current squad playing football, rather than "hoofball".

Well Kean gave them their heads, allowed them to play a more open game and it doesn't work. Truth is - and Keans reign has proved it, is that Sam was getting the best out of the squad. It needs a good manager to do that and we had one.

there's still no evidence to say that another manager couldn't have done better. An inexperienced at management first team coach obviously couldn't. It was obvious to anyone that this would be the case. They weren't necessarily wrong to sack him but were totally wrong to sack him without having a proper manager lined up to take his place. Whether that person could have done better with what he had to deal with is another debate - we'll never know because we didn't get them - we got Steve Kean.

What else is there?

I don't know whether you've genuinely missed the point or ignored it so I'll make it again.

If you're going to blame the fans who didn't want Allardyce (those were your words weren't they?) then you may as well blame the fans that thought the takeover was a good idea, because that's what led to his sacking. Both of those I think are wrong but if you were part of the latter group and now blaming the former then that's pretty hypocritical in my book.

That fits you Gav. Jumping in everytime Sam's gets a mention.

Its a very topical subject aggyblue, hence the fact it dominates most threads on the site currently.

Over to you :tu:

I don't know whether you've genuinely missed the point or ignored it so I'll make it again.

If you're going to blame the fans who didn't want Allardyce (those were your words weren't they?) then you may as well blame the fans that thought the takeover was a good idea, because that's what led to his sacking. Both of those I think are wrong but if you were part of the latter group and now blaming the former then that's pretty hypocritical in my book.

Its completely ludicrous to suggest either Roverthehill, the fans played absolutely no part in the sacking or takeover.

there's still no evidence to say that another manager couldn't have done better.

No there isn't, I agree with you there. In all honesty though Gumboots, how many managers out there, that we could attract, could make this current squad** play attractive, passing football, while still getting the results that Allardyce did? Not many - and that must be an understatement. We might have got lucky with another manager, and you need to get lucky because any new manager is a gamble, but sacking Allardyce was always a huge gamble that didn't need taking.

** very important that we look at the quality of midfielders and "strikers" in particular.

No we wont, we'll see a team coached by Kean but bought by the owners and their advisors as happened in the Jan transfer window, it was too obvious, he didnt knoow enough about the players he signed, leave perhaps Roque.

No we wont, we'll see a team coached by Kean but bought by the owners and their advisors as happened in the Jan transfer window, it was too obvious, he didnt knoow enough about the players he signed, leave perhaps Roque.

Did Kean not say he was well aware of the lad from Barca from his days in Spain? or am I making that up?

Did Kean not say he was well aware of the lad from Barca from his days in Spain? or am I making that up?

It was suggested on here he may have, Kean never said that as I understand things, he would have only been 16 at the time so he wouldnt have been near the B team even!!

It was suggested on here he may have, Kean never said that as I understand things, he would have only been 16 at the time so he wouldnt have been near the B team even!!

Yes agreed, so probably an Anderson tip off.

I missed this, has he really been booted out?

With #3m in his back pocket in compo according to rumour.

For sure they have not been up at Brockhall for weeks now but of course the window is closed. The evidence to him being gone was very strong around the time it happened.

Archived