BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers' dealings with influential agent Jerome Anderson comes under scrutiny

With #3m in his back pocket in compo according to rumour.

For sure they have not been up at Brockhall for weeks now but of course the window is closed. The evidence to him being gone was very strong around the time it happened.

Nicko has said that Kentaro and the Swiss bloke are key players STILL, he also suggests Anderson is not around as the transfer window is over, whose info do you think is correct?

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nicko has said that Kentaro and the Swiss bloke are key players STILL, he also suggests Anderson is not around as the transfer window is over, whose info do you think is correct?

Every true Rovers fan will be fervently hoping we have seen the back of Anderson.

The man has been a catastrophic and extremely expensive failure for our club and I don't think I am on my own in holding that opinion.

He got us sold Phillip, I don't know the inner workings of what he does on a day to day basis, you obviously know more but I am willing to wait and see what quality of player he provides us in the summer before making a definite decision and yes I am a true fan.

Nicely edited Phillip!

He got us sold Phillip, I don't know the inner workings of what he does on a day to day basis, you obviously know more but I am willing to wait and see what quality of player he provides us in the summer before making a definite decision and yes I am a true fan.

Fair enough wait until the summer, however the irreparable damage with the appointment of Kean/Jensen, sadly, could already be done.

Every true Rovers fan will be fervently hoping we have seen the back of Anderson.

The man has been a catastrophic and extremely expensive failure for our club and I don't think I am on my own in holding that opinion.

I hope we have see the back of JA and Kentaro. I still don't see why we need them at the club.

Transfer targets should be decided between the manager, the owners and the scouting department and NOT JA/kentaro!!!

Then the Chairman should go and try to buy them!

Can anybody tell me why Jerome Anderson got a 3 million pounds paid off?

Keeping with my perceived irrational thinking on all things Blackburn Rovers I really don’t have a problem with Jerome Anderson at all.

If anyone can convince me otherwise I’m happy to listen.

I heard him speak in January on talksport, and I thought the guy talked nothing but sense in the entire interview, which is unusual on talksport.

Enlighten my Philipl

I hope we have see the back of JA and Kentaro. I still don't see why we need them at the club.

Transfer targets should be decided between the manager, the owners and the scouting department and NOT JA/kentaro!!!

Then the Chairman should go and try to buy them!

Can anybody tell me why Jerome Anderson got a 3 million pounds paid off?

what chairman?

Keeping with my perceived irrational thinking on all things Blackburn Rovers I really don’t have a problem with Jerome Anderson at all.

I heard him speak in January on talksport, and I thought the guy talked nothing but sense in the entire interview, which is unusual on talksport.

Enlighten my Philipl

Conflict of interests? Steve Kean? John Jensen?

Its crystal clear that Venky's along with Jerome Anderson and his cronies, have significantly brought the standards of Blackburn Rovers football club down and thats just in the space of four months, so just what kind of unrepairable damage could they inflict on the club if they have another twelve months in charge.

Feedback of the Argentinian lad from last weeks reserve game was that hes nowhere near premiership standards, to repeat, no where near good enough, maybe their plan is to take us to the championship and run off with all the money.

I don't know whether you've genuinely missed the point or ignored it so I'll make it again.

If you're going to blame the fans who didn't want Allardyce (those were your words weren't they?) then you may as well blame the fans that thought the takeover was a good idea, because that's what led to his sacking. Both of those I think are wrong but if you were part of the latter group and now blaming the former then that's pretty hypocritical in my book.

I'm not blaming fans who rejoiced when Sam was sacked. I don't believe they caused it. But people who came on here to abuse him when we lost or even when we won ( Wolves, Burnley etc) and then went missing whenever we got a good result deserve no respect or sympathy in my book. That's what I meant to say.

Feedback of the Argentinian lad from last weeks reserve game was that hes nowhere near premiership standards, to repeat, no where near good enough, maybe their plan is to take us to the championship and run off with all the money.

The latest example in a long history of drivel from you.

The latest example in a long history of drivel from you.

Told today from a big Rovers fan whose over fifty years old and an ex local player that Formica could'nt control the ball, looked very weak when he came up against the opposition and basically did nothing.

The drivel is coming from the Venky's/Kentaro stable, but then again, you're so far removed from it all its probably just to hard for you to want or be able to understand.

You have to listen first and then be convinced. I don't see how it can work if you need to be convinced first, before you listen? Does this show a firmly established mindset? (I might be playing word games here!;)

Talking sense on talksport doesn't mean he is (was?) good for the club. I should imagine a lot of us could talk a lot of plausible rubbish to further our own causes if needs be.

And if Paul Ince was a good manager we'd be alright...

Not looking for an arguement booth, was just asking if someone could point out why Jerome Anderson is such a bad man. Saying he has a conflict of interest between Kean and Jensen doesn't cut it for me.

You have to listen first and then be convinced. I don't see how it can work if you need to be convinced first, before you listen? Does this show a firmly established mindset? (I might be playing word games here!;)

Talking sense on talksport doesn't mean he is (was?) good for the club. I should imagine a lot of us could talk a lot of plausible rubbish to further our own causes if needs be.

Very good DanLad :D

But back to the original point, why is JA such a bad feelow?

Told today from a big Rovers fan whose over fifty years old and an ex local player that Formica could'nt control the ball, looked very weak when he came up against the opposition and basically did nothing.

The drivel is coming from the Venky's/Kentaro stable, but then again, you're so far removed from it all its probably just to hard for you to want or be able to understand.

Your history of posting garbage is such that even if I was as far removed as Mars I wouldnt afford your contributions even a modicum of credence.

Your history of posting garbage is such that even if I was as far removed as Mars I wouldnt afford your contributions even a modicum of credence.

Rovers bottom of the form table, heading only one way... garbage eh !

Dare to dream love. :blush:

Rovers bottom of the form table, heading only one way... garbage eh !

Dare to dream love. :blush:

Jal - you are absolutely right. It's incredible how some people have yet to cotton-on just how bad things are despite facing the disgrace of relegation and looking into the financial abyss

I, personally, would treat all the noises from Venkys about supporting the club if relegated with a pinch of salt. These are the same people who sounded so impressive upon acquisition and talked about 5th or 6th place and, in the eyes of many, have brought the club to its knees in record time.

A friend of mine, with a footballing background and whose opinions I respect highly, has seen Formica play in our reserves and, diplomatically, it's best to say that he was just underwhelmed. I think that I've said before on this transfer that, IMO, there is a lot more to emerge!!!

Jal - you are absolutely right. It's incredible how some people have yet to cotton-on just how bad things are despite facing the disgrace of relegation and looking into the financial abyss

I, personally, would treat all the noises from Venkys about supporting the club if relegated with a pinch of salt. These are the same people who sounded so impressive upon acquisition and talked about 5th or 6th place and, in the eyes of many, have brought the club to its knees in record time.

A friend of mine, with a footballing background and whose opinions I respect highly, has seen Formica play in our reserves and, diplomatically, it's best to say that he was just underwhelmed. I think that I've said before on this transfer that, IMO, there is a lot more to emerge!!!

Ah Miseryman. You havn't seen Formica play either? But you know somebody that has?

Ok.

Archived