BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2010/11 Match Report: West Ham v Rovers

I have been greatly heartened , by our last 3 games ..I also believe we will remain a premiership club in August.

The manager , needs to be replaced .. I think he will be ,but will remain as a coach ...I have no objection to that idea !

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh and I take no joy at all but I said in the matchchat that Hitzelsperger would score, b*stard.

On that note the Match chat is great at the moment for away games, might even be good fun next season when we're not all almost in tears.

This is very optimistic of you!

He hasn't showed any signs of being a target man since he came back.

I thought he looked great in just that role in his first few games since the loan, it's just a shame that every other aspect of his game seems to have gone away.

Who has thumped us at ewood? We might lose but we wont get thumped

I'd go as far as to say even a surprise draw against scum.

Glad to see everyone putting Samba as MOTM, if he wasn't on the field we would have been screwed, saved the game imo.

• Backroom

Blackpool winning has put a dampener on things, could really have done with them losing tonight.

Wolves win tomorrow as expected and it's wide open again.

First time I've been to Upton park. I was expecting good things today from the West Ham crowd, but once their 'anthem' had stopped they were silent though out.

MASSIVE well done to the fans, seemed very appreciated by the players at the end.

As for the West Ham fans, there were about 5 who gave abuse, especially that tool in the shorts, but the ground was silent.

We played well, but didn't create enough chances. It should be enough now to build on for next season. However the turning point in the game was bringing Andrews on. We looked a different, worse, team after. The shape of the team was gone and we lost a major outlet, replacing him with Rochina would have been a better option.

Didn`t see the game so can`t comment but Phil Thompson was orgasmic when the hammers scored and every chance they had after. I turned it off before I threw something at the tv.

Didn`t see the game so can`t comment but Phil Thompson was orgasmic when the hammers scored and every chance they had after. I turned it off before I threw something at the tv.

The PL NEEDS massive clubs full of tradition like West Ham- Academy of Football, Geoff Hurst, Sir Trev, bubbles and so on and so forth :rolleyes:

Good first half, slightly negative second half, certainly invited the pressure on to oursleves, but still happy with the point.

Games running out fast for everyone now.

39 points will probably be enough, but a win/draw next Saturday will only help ease any nerves.

Samba was great, as was J Jones.

Any cretin who thinks Santa Cruz or Andrews are to blame is deluded!

No Nelsen, Salgado, P Jones, Dunn and a seemingly half fit Hoilett, its a good point! :rover:

Good first half, slightly negative second half, certainly invited the pressure on to oursleves, but still happy with the point.

39 points will probably be enough, but a win/draw next Saturday will only help ease any nerves.

No Nelsen, Salgado, P Jones, Dunn and a seemingly half fit Hoilett, its a good point! :rover:

You forgot that midfield dynamo Grella, Incidentally today's paper had Andrews out until next August with a groin injury . Got the feeling quite a few out there would be less than 100% We were scraping the selection barrel therefore a point is great.

Good post.

I went for Jermaine Jones. Another class performance underlining why we probably won't be able to keep him next season.

Samba played well but had a couple of really dodgy lapses at the end of the first half that on another day would have been punished. That block was out of this world mind you.

Great point for us today, although tinged with a little regret having been in front for so long.

West Ham now going to finish below us, so lets hope they beat Wigwam next week.

Kean always makes his first sub around the 60 minute mark, which I dont understand, but it was a good strike for the wham goal so cant really blame anyone for that.

Thought the ref was progressively moving to be more of a homer throughout the game, and some of the decisions in the last few minutes were ridiculous.

Come on you baggies!

He was frightfully biased. I was furious at him.

After leading for so long, it is gutting to still be fretting about relegation when we could just be celebrating right now. That said, I would have taken a point before today's game in a heartbeat.

Archived