BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] QATAR group bid for Rovers

Given neither us nor them expected Rovers to be in the relegation zone, with a good squad that can't win, watched by protesting fans and key people leaving the club. What should they do ?  

627 members have voted

1. 1. Should Venky's stay for the long haul, or cut and run

• Finish what they started. Follow through on their promise of Europe?
    • Accept any serious bid. Be glad their brand is now known in Europe and move on?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad news guys, I am being told that Venky's have decided not to sell. This is from a senior Venky's source.

If they've been offered what they paid or more they are idiots. There's no way they can take us on to a level where they'll get an offer like that again, daddy Rao must be spinning in his grave right now; they are supposed to be good businessmen but they are deluded if they think their ownership has been anything but a disaster so far with no siigns of it getting any better. We're a bad asset right now and they have the chance to get rid and not lose a penny in the process. Furthermore they are denying the club the chance to be owned by someone who clearly does have the financial clout to aspire to the claims they've made.

Bad news guys, I am being told that Venky's have decided not to sell. This is from a senior Venky's source.

Okey, imagine this.

They will not sell - and we get relegated in May. Imagine what an major opportunity this takeover was. Things could have turned around and be better (I am not imagining a Man City-situastion with us, thats just stupid, but we would could have been alot stronger).

But instead we are stuck with STUPID and IGNORANT owners who dont know anything about football and they are too stubborn to see their failure. They also dont seem to have any ambition to put decent money into the club, as they want Kean in charge on the cheap rather than a proper Premier League manager=(

We are doomed. They seem to believe 101 % in Kean and thats the way its going to be.

:(

VENKYS OUT!!!

VENKYS OUT!!!

Stalin would know what to do with these ___s. And I would heartily cheer such a fate for the Raos, kean and Anderson.

It is time to get underhand, nasty and dirty. Time to make them fearful of entering the country. To to reclaim the club by any means deemed necessary. The club is at stake here, and we should fight evil with force and power.

If they've been offered what they paid or more they are idiots. There's no way they can take us on to a level where they'll get an offer like that again, daddy Rao must be spinning in his grave right now; they are supposed to be good businessmen but they are deluded if they think their ownership has been anything but a disaster so far with no siigns of it getting any better. We're a bad asset right now and they have the chance to get rid and not lose a penny in the process. Furthermore they are denying the club the chance to be owned by someone who clearly does have the financial clout to aspire to the claims they've made.

the problem with Venky's don't understand football and us the fans.

The Qataris have offer venkys suppose what they have paid for the club which I think is a fair offer. venky's have took us backwards as a club. Sack an experience manager and staff at Ewood Park and repalce with inexperience in their job roles they are doing now at the club!!!

Archived