BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next protest

I'll be at a drinks session at Preston Grasshoppers next weekend.

If I were to set foot in Ewood again I would get a seat in the Jack Walker, near to Kean the scumbag and give him 90 minutes of hell.

I am going out for a meal next Saturday night , If I go to Ewood in the afternoon I won't be too popular , I will get a banning order ....

I have had a season ticket for over 30yrs ....Kean goes before I go again.....

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We sat near Kean for a cup game and gave him a shout re his subs -resulting in an altercation with the groundstaff surrounding him.I complained to the Club about the insults directed at an elderly gentleman from the ewood staff which were very personal and abusive (in addition to those comments focused on myself and my family). Received a lukewarm response. But I refuse to give up expressing how I feel and I can't not attend -at least at the moment. Its just so sad and awful every weekend ruined.

I'm not sure what direct action means but we have to protest long and hard next Saturday. This cannot go on any longer. We'd get better results without a manager and letting the players select a team between themselves.

Will I be able to swap my bburn end season ticket to sit in the jw lower for the swansea match? I've done it to sit on the darwen end before but that's same price I think so was straightforward. If not I might just buy a ticket in there, N01 is too far away and I need to destroy the bald headed prick, I urge others to do the same!

(Deleted due to terrible suggestion!)

Protests need to be moved up about 5 levels no. We need fans to open their eyes and stop denying anything wrong is happening at the club. Those people are the reason Kean is still at the club, and the reason we now sit BOTTOM with ONE win all all season. If you fail to stand up and call for change you give Kean the ability to say 'it's only a small minority'. Everyone know's it's a majority who want him out, even he does, but whilst some fans are sitting back and doing NOTHING he is able to claim it is only a few, and the owners will, apparently, believe what ever he says. Until every fan gets behind the protest, Kean will remain at the club, and as such, we will remain in the relegation zone.

Stand up and be counted for your club, or I believe relegation is partially your fault.

For nearly 3 months a hardcore group of supporters have fought to stop us getting into the position we are in now, We have been ridiculed, called a minority, told are efforts are in vein, been accused of being an embarrassment and many other accusattions have been thrown our way.

Today we sit bottom of the league, and still I see supporters on different social network sites making excuses.

If you really care about our club, you will but personal opinion to one side and fight for it, This takes every single supporter from every single stand, to satnd up and ,make a stand for this club. If you do not then frankly you do not deserve a Premiership team.

I appreciate many wanted to give the manager more time and wanted to see how things panned out, but that 3 months have hanging about has put us in a position were relegation now looks guranteed.

Stop the squabbling, get off the fence and show some balls, come the swansea match of you don't stand as one then shame on you. There will be lots of supporters standing up for our club and those supporters need your help, The longer you remain quiet the deeper the clubs troubles become

The choice is yours

If fans wont wake up now, stand up and chant - then dont come moaning when we are relegated in May.

DO SOMETHING while its still a tiny tiny chance of getting Kean away.

This nighmare is just getting darker and darker and darker and with Kean in charge its going to get even darker.

I know its easy for me to say, I live in Norway, I watch the games on the TV in my living room, miiiiles away from Kean and his fantasy land - but those of you who are lucky enough to get to Ewood every other weekend - Stand up for your club and try to DO something!

KEAN OUT (Im getting fed up of writing this...my GOD!!!!!!)

We realistically have to accept we are probably going to be relegated now. What has to be done know is get rid of venkys and kean so that we get proper owners and a proper manager in. If we do that, then the long term future can still be bright.

The protests need to be aimed at venkys ~ they are quite happy for kean to take the flak, but won't like it if it starts being aimed at them on a large scale. This need to begin ASAP. Kamy has suggested a group of fans go over to Pune ~ this has to be done now.

For nearly 3 months a hardcore group of supporters have fought to stop us getting into the position we are in now, We have been ridiculed, called a minority, told are efforts are in vein, been accused of being an embarrassment and many other accusattions have been thrown our way.

Today we sit bottom of the league, and still I see supporters on different social network sites making excuses.

If you really care about our club, you will but personal opinion to one side and fight for it, This takes every single supporter from every single stand, to satnd up and ,make a stand for this club. If you do not then frankly you do not deserve a Premiership team.

I appreciate many wanted to give the manager more time and wanted to see how things panned out, but that 3 months have hanging about has put us in a position were relegation now looks guranteed.

Stop the squabbling, get off the fence and show some balls, come the swansea match of you don't stand as one then shame on you. There will be lots of supporters standing up for our club and those supporters need your help, The longer you remain quiet the deeper the clubs troubles become

The choice is yours

JUST BOYCOTT THE MATCH, I THINK VENKYS MAY LISTEN IF THOUSANDS DONT GO AGAINST SWANSEA.

We need to do something which will get massive coverage. I'm thinking stopping the game, going onto the pitch with KEAN/VENKY'S out banners etc. Personally i'm thinking of handcuffing myself to the goalposts, now that would make a statement of intent.

Archived