BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn v QPR

Shabani

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wtf. Don't even know what to say. Another freak result. There were a couple on here who said we were due a freak result, guess they were right.

'freak' dont be daft!! WHAT A PERFORMANCE!! COYB! what a fight back from the last 2 results!!

Looks so much better with lowe in midfield and a propper right back!!

Wtf. Don't even know what to say. Another freak result. There were a couple on here who said we were due a freak result, guess they were right.

Ha ha. I was just thinking about that.

We seem to need to score three to win. Well, we've got three if we don't win now this place will be carnage!

If Peds n Formica would be more sure off theIr passes we could destroy QPR. Thank fook we got the third, i got the beer an fags lined up for the inevitable nervy last 10 min. All in all a good allround first half, players actualy looking for the ball, moving into space when we attacking n closing down when deff( though still a lil to slow for my liking)]

Hey ho 3-0 half time 'COME ON YOU BLUES'

'freak' dont be daft!! WHAT A PERFORMANCE!! COYB! what a fight back from the last 2 results!!

Looks so much better with lowe in midfield and a propper right back!!

freak

adj.

Highly unusual or irregular.

You're arguing otherwise under Kean's glorious reign?

Hoilett still on as we start the second, despite virtually hobbling off. At 3-0 I'd have taken him off for his own protection. Let's hope we don't lose him for a few games.

Anyone know where Dunny is, btw?

• Backroom

Can't tell whether people are being serious about this not being a 'freak' result or not... if so, 9 losses out of 12 home games. Nft.

It's more amusing because we haven't even been that good. Would say QPR have overall been the better team.

Blackburn have won all of the 61 previous Premier League games in which they've been three goals up.

Don't say that, we all know Kean likes breaking records!

What a goal that would have been from Yak!

Yakubu is absolute class. I wish that had gone in. I can't remember the last striker we had that creates chances out of nothing like he does.

Definatly pure class. The guy is just a monster. Insane he didnt get a look in at Everton. He works hard does his job getting goals and never seems to complain when tackled like roberts the guy just gets up and carrys on.

Archived