BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn v QPR

Shabani

Should've gone to Specsavers ;)

:lol: Fair dos!

Difficult to understand the confidence and optimism of some..

I just think we must be due a freak result (hence the clean sheet prediction) and this is an ABSOLUTE MUST WIN GAME, which we traditionally tend to rise to.

Without Samba and Givet, we cannot afford injury to Hanley or Desperate Dann otherwise it'll be The Zonze at CB, which will completely muck up our midfield (if that's possible).

Backs to the wall time.

Besides which I have money at stake on a Rovers win as part of an accumulator! :rover:

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say Bolton and WBA at home were must-win games tbh Jisty and we lost both, so think carefully before placing that bet :lol:

:D Touché. That'll teach me to listen to my lad. He's also put us down for a 3-2 win on Sky Sports' Super 6s.

Even an 8 year old doesn't share my optimism of a clean sheet!

you are the most negative person I've ever seen on here!!!

Why do you get behind your team and support them tomorrow and get yourself down to Ewood Park for the match!!!

Think you mean read on here rather than seen unless you are referring to my avatar !!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately, Chaddy, not much to be positive about, when there is, I celebrate as hard as most.

As usual, I'll be there with my my handful of tickets and guests, however, unless Venky's & Kean go, I wont be there next season !!!

:lol: Fair dos!

I just think we must be due a freak result (hence the clean sheet prediction) and this is an ABSOLUTE MUST WIN GAME, which we traditionally tend to rise to.

Without Samba and Givet, we cannot afford injury to Hanley or Desperate Dann otherwise it'll be The Zonze at CB, which will completely muck up our midfield (if that's possible).

Backs to the wall time.

Besides which I have money at stake on a Rovers win as part of an accumulator! :rover:

You are forgetting that young Myles will ride to the rescue :rolleyes:

Every time Lawro predicts us to win we lose :(

Nearly every time we play with Steve Kean in charge we lose

Im hoping for a 2 - 1 win but just feel it will end 1 - 1.

Yak to score for us and one of QPRs midfielders from distance (not being closed down by our mids)

Think you mean read on here rather than seen unless you are referring to my avatar !!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately, Chaddy, not much to be positive about, when there is, I celebrate as hard as most.

As usual, I'll be there with my my handful of tickets and guests, however, unless Venky's & Kean go, I wont be there next season !!!

I will be there every season!!! BRFC is my club!! Always was! Is Now! And Always will be!!!

I will support my club through the good and bad time!!! That is what true and proper fans do!!!

Anyway, I going for a Rovers WIN 3-1. Yakubu, Pedersen and Hoilett to score!

My team would be:- Robinson©, Lowe, Hanley, Dann, Martin Olsson; Dunn, Nzonzi; Pedersen, Formica, Hoilett; Yakubu.

Subs:- Bunn, Orr, Rochina, Petrovic, Vukcevic, Goodwillie, Modeste.

Let Gets Behind the Team and Cheer Them on to Victory!!! COYB!!!

I will be there every season!!! BRFC is my club!! Always was! Is Now! And Always will be!!!

I will support my club through the good and bad time!!! That is what true and proper fans do!!!

Anyway, I going for a Rovers WIN 3-1. Yakubu, Pedersen and Hoilett to score!

My team would be:- Robinson©, Lowe, Hanley, Dann, Martin Olsson; Dunn, Nzonzi; Pedersen, Formica, Hoilett; Yakubu.

Subs:- Bunn, Orr, Rochina, Petrovic, Vukcevic, Goodwillie, Modeste.

Let Gets Behind the Team and Cheer Them on to Victory!!! COYB!!!

Chaddy, don't know how old you are but very much doubt that you were around when Rovers were bottom of the old Third Division when beating Mansfield at home or scraping a result at The Shay (Halifax) was like pulling Cheryl Cole or Keira Knightley or whoever floats your boat. Please don't lecture me and others on this MB about 'what true and proper fans do'. As Harold Macmillan said 'you've never had it so good' - Venky's & Kean or not !!!

• Backroom

Age has nothing to do with being a true fan though.

I do agree though, the point of 'true fan' has past people now have very legitimate reasons for walking away.

Tomorrow I predict a score draw leaving the crowd not sure what to do

I do agree though, the point of 'true fan' has past people now have very legitimate reasons for walking away.

Agree, however, those who've come to the show in the 'glory years' since 1992 haven't a feckin clue what it was like when the club was really on its knees. As I said, Mansfield @ home, Halifax @ The Shay, Friday night @ Tranmere and a winter's Saturday @ Chesterfield etc - you don't know you are feckin born.

Agree, however, those who've come to the show in the 'glory years' since 1992 haven't a feckin clue what it was like when the club was really on its knees. As I said, Mansfield @ home, Halifax @ The Shay, Friday night @ Tranmere and a winter's Saturday @ Chesterfield etc - you don't know you are feckin born.

So you have to be 30+ years of age to be a true Rovers fan.

Dont worry, in a few years we'll all have a good idea of what a cold tuesday night game at Tranmere feels like.

Age of course does have something to do with it when being a fan in itself is hereditary or runs in the family, your uncle or father cheered for them so now I support them. Lots of fans, maybe most are like that.

Interesting subject.

And some aspects of being a fan you can't get at all. I came across a "Cockney Latic" website, Londoners supporting Wigan and it surprised me a bit but it goes to show you have fans of clubs all over. I'd like to see similar cases to this.

This game is definitely a must win game.

Bolton and WBA at home were must win games because we expected nothing in the following two games at United and Liverpool.

The difference is now that games are running out and a QPR win will see them six points clear of us.

We find it difficult to win one game game never mind two. Plus our goal difference is as bad (and worse) than the teams around us.

We have to win today, but I have zero confidence in this happening.

QPR to win two nil.

Grow up Mercerman! Just because some fans haven't watched us in Division 3 doesn't mean they can't relate to what it was like. Most of us have relatives that have told us about the bad days.

From many young fans points of view this is the most precarious position they have seen the club and they are allowed to express that opinion. Not their fault they have supported their Rovers through arguably the most successful period in the club's history.

:rover: really confident of winning today,3-1 to the mighty blues and 5 chickens to invade the pitch :blink::brfcsmilie:

You need to stay of the stong stuff Waggy :P

Best we can hope for today is a draw in my book, hope I'm wrong but Hughes will be to clever for Kean and probably come for a draw.

Archived