BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn v QPR

Shabani

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant see anything other than a defeat for Rovers.

Not got a defence who can defend and they have a battering ram in Helguson and a finisher in Zamora who will be backed up by Barton and Tarrabt not to mention SWP who has the speed and skill to demolish any flank he plays on at Ewood.

I dont think we will see Kean outgun Hughes in this game which is a vital must win game for Rovers.

1-3

This is awful; it's a "must-win game" against one of the other 4 teams at the bottom of the table and and, quite frankly [even though my cousin's partner is a QPR fan], I can't be 4rsed about this game.

If we don't win, then I'm sure those of us who've seen Rovers on 100+ grounds over the years might as well start getting out the roadmaps for grounds like Brighton's and possibly even Stevenage's.

Assuming that we're still that interested after all that our absentee landlords have done to us, that is.

This is awful; it's a "must-win game" against one of the other 4 teams at the bottom of the table and and, quite frankly [even though my cousin's partner is a QPR fan], I can't be 4rsed about this game.

If we don't win, then I'm sure those of us who've seen Rovers on 100+ grounds over the years might as well start getting out the roadmaps for grounds like Brighton's and possibly even Stevenage's.

Assuming that we're still that interested after all that our absentee landlords have done to us, that is.

Don't worry you won't need your road map for long once Venky's take us into the dizzy heights of the vodkat league.

MarkBrfc71 is totally right it's now about time Kean tells samba to man up and stop wingeing and do the job he is being payed to do and with that in mind the line up should be

Robbo

Orr Samba Dann Mart. Olsson

MGP N'Zonzi Petrovic Hoilett

Modeste

Yakubu

subs: Bunn,Hanley,Marcus Olsson,Vucevic,Dunn,Lowe.

that team should be more than capable of getting a result and if we somehow by the grace of god lose this one coco has to be given the bullet.

Modeste you have to be joking worse debut since Kaba Diawara !!!

Just hope there are many thousands boycotting this game and that collectively we can send the message back that they no longer have our support.

Don't you think they already know that. There is no message to send to venkys that they will take any notice of. They think more of their chickens than they do a rovers supporter. That has been obvious for ages.

Can see QPR storming into an early 2 goal lead, the crowd turning and one or two players losing their heads.

Will finish with us losing by 3 or 4 goals to 1 with the deluded one saying there is still plenty to play for.

Taking an important guest to my company on Saturday (longstanding diary date) and have offered him the pick of any golf course in these parts instead but he still wants to go to the match - his rationale, he's heard and read so much that he can't understand how bad things can really be and wants to witness it first hand !!! The mind boggles.

Oh come on. We got whipped by Arsenal where everyone was appalling but we played well the few games before that.

Hanley will definately play as Givet is out. If Lowe is unavailable I imagine Orr will start. Apart from that I doubt the team will change much.

Petrovic was terrible against Arsenal but has played well before that. I can't see how shuffling Pedersen into the centre is going to improve anything against QPR. He has played well and poorly too in the middle.

I forgot Yak is back..

I wonder if there is some value in playing him and Modeste up front? I think they could work quite well together, with Modeste dropping back into midfield to help?

------------------Robinson

-Henley----Hanley---Dann----Olsson

Pedersen--Nzonzi---Petrovic---Hoilett

------------Yakubu---Modeste

Massive game for us. Geninely getting into must win territory now which is very scary considering we are at the start of Feb.

Come on Abbey...he's a decent midfielder...lots of pedigree. The poor guy needs a run in the side proper....miles the best CM we have....can't expect miracles when he's in and out the team.

I can't tell whether that's serious or not.

I can't remember a midfielder playing as badly over two games as Petrovic has against Newcastle and Arsenal. What is it with those high, wild passes that don't look like they are aimed at anyone?

I'm not writing him off or anything like that, but at the moment his performances are appalling after seemingly having got to grips with the league.

Come on Abbey...he's a decent midfielder...lots of pedigree. The poor guy needs a run in the side proper....miles the best CM we have....can't expect miracles when he's in and out the team.

Just nearly spat my tea out.

Did you see him at Arsenal? I know the whole team were awful but this boy was one of the worst culprits. As I said in another thread, a lost lamb - as he has been in 90% of the games he's played in.

Archived