SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn v QPR

Shabani

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joey petrocic played well , when ?

Everton, Fulham, Newcastle - in all of those games he was good. Not steller maybe. But decent enough. I can't see Dunn or Peds etc. coming in in the centre and being any better.

Where he will struggle is if he is closed down a lot. He couldn't handle that at all at Arsenal...

1 - 3 QPR, we will get one because the Yak is back, we'll concede three because we can't defend and we have no midfield defensive cover. I then expect to hear all the normal BS from Coco followed by "we'll get on the training ground....BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!"

Fast forward to the post match comments……

Kean bemoans luck after another defeat

“I thought we dominated large passages of play even though we conceded more than 2 goals at home again, we controlled the entire game. We will dust ourselves down, pick ourselves up and will be ready to go in our next game. The boys are gutted, they are sat in the dressing room thinking ‘*** me, we just can’t stop losing’. We are starting to get a few of the more experienced lads out of the treatment room.”

On Samba

“I don’t know what is going on with Chris, we were meant to have a chat earlier in the week however he said he has had enough of listening to my delusional bullsh*t - I would prefer to talk about the players who were out there today, who performed woefully again under my inept management”

:rock:

Everton, Fulham, Newcastle - in all of those games he was good. Not steller maybe. But decent enough. I can't see Dunn or Peds etc. coming in in the centre and being any better.

Where he will struggle is if he is closed down a lot. He couldn't handle that at all at Arsenal...

:unsure:

Everton, Fulham, Newcastle - in all of those games he was good.

He was awful against Newcastle!

He played some really weird passes straight to the opposition. The crowd were getting on his back because he kept doing these awful passes, that's why he get hauled off.

“I thought we dominated large passages of play even though we conceded more than 2 goals at home again, we controlled the entire game. We will dust ourselves down, pick ourselves up and will be ready to go in our next game. The boys are gutted, they are sat in the dressing room thinking ‘*** me, we just can’t stop losing’. We are starting to get a few of the more experienced lads out of the treatment room.”

On Samba

“I don’t know what is going on with Chris, we were meant to have a chat earlier in the week however he said he has had enough of listening to my delusional bullsh*t - I would prefer to talk about the players who were out there today, who performed woefully again under my inept management”

:lol: :lol:

I think this is a game we can and should win, it will be easier if kean can persuade samba to play. If however we lose or draw this game we will be on

the slippery slope to the championship, lets hope we get a win with samba playing a blinder.

I've seen him play a successful cross-field pass to Olsson quite a few times.

When they go well they look pretty impressive.

Unfortunately in the last two games, they've just gone straight in the air and nowhere near a Rovers shirt. They look so awful that they bring groans from the crowd, which is never good for atmosphere.

He seems to struggle with confidence, after a couple of those passes he looks really indecisive on the ball and I'm sure that will affect those around him. He needs a couple of games on the bench for me.

Pedersen was MOM in games against Spurs and Chelsea in that deeper midfield role. It's not ideal but he's a better option than Petrovic at the moment. Quite how we've ended up choosing between those two for a defensive midfield role is another question entirely...

I think this is a game we can and should win, it will be easier if kean can persuade samba to play. If however we lose or draw this game we will be on

the slippery slope to the championship, lets hope we get a win with samba playing a blinder.

Just heard about samba,looks like he wont play again, that is bad news and wont help us avoid the drop.

Dissapointed at his behaviour a proper player would play and help out, his attitude stinks and illustrates how much these overpaid gits have got

above themselves. This is two fingers to the fans whichever way you look at it.

On Samba

If this wasn't tragically accurate it would be hilarious

Just heard about samba,looks like he wont play again, that is bad news and wont help us avoid the drop.

Dissapointed at his behaviour a proper player would play and help out, his attitude stinks and illustrates how much these overpaid gits have got

above themselves. This is two fingers to the fans whichever way you look at it.

I agree , but I do not blame Samba for his stance !!! I wouldn't play for Kean either ....

I agree , but I do not blame Samba for his stance !!! I wouldn't play for Kean either ....

And if you went into work and said - I don't like my boss, so I am not working today - what do you think should happen to you ?

I will grant you that football isn't like the real world - but then again the wages that players receive aren't in the real world either.

Whether Samba was lied to or not - his stance is disrespectful to his fellow players and the fans.

difference is though david, in the real world if we say to our boss we are refusing to work and we get fired, its hard to find another job at the moment and on top of that most people are either in debt or have little money to support them, samba knows other clubs will be in for him in the summer and in the meantime he will have more than enough money to support him till then, as you say football is very different to 'real jobs'!!!

difference is though david, in the real world if we say to our boss we are refusing to work and we get fired, its hard to find another job at the moment and on top of that most people are either in debt or have little money to support them, samba knows other clubs will be in for him in the summer and in the meantime he will have more than enough money to support him till then, as you say football is very different to 'real jobs'!!!

But that doesn't make what he is doing right. It just emphasises the fact that he is taking advantage of his incredibly privileged position.

• Backroom

Reckon we might nick a draw from this one - though the point we gain will just add to the illusion that we're 'keeping within touching distance' of 17th whilst not having a hope in hell of actually getting out of the relegation zone.

A draw is not good enough at home to an average QPR team,win or it's goodbye to the premier league,once a gap forms between safety it's almost impossible to claw your way back up the table.as for my opinion on samba's stance i think he is a disgrace and typifies what is wrong with the modern footballers,hope he never plays for us again and gets a transfer to a so called better team and rots in the reserves,samba would be nothing without rovers.

The simple adage "two wrongs don't make a right" is fairly apt in this situation.

Our owners have been total nobs, but it would have been nice had our captain not followed suit.

Maybe Samba thinks by playing for these "nobs" he would be condoning everything they have done to our club?

When someone goes on hunger strike they have nothing against food, its to demonstrate against something. Sacrifising themselves for the greater good.

For all we know Samba might not be getting paid at the moment, it only recently came out how much Tevez is losing out on at City and thats been going on for ages.

Samba may be a man of principles, he may have given his word that he would stay 5 more years IF Venkys spent X amount on certain players in the summer and in January, when that hasnt happened he feels he needs to show that he cant be fooled into signing a contract on the back of lies.

Remember Samba was born and raised in France. If the french dont like something they strike.

Whatever happens Samba will end up at a "better" club than ours, maybe hes hoping by doing this he will expose how trully awful Venkys are and hopefully help get rid of them? Wouldnt that make him a Blackburn hero?

The team have the talent to win, problem is right now, the team and the fans are very discouraged, it's also much like what DE4Ever said in one post, the Rovers seem to get the "freak win" here and there.

Teams that might normally be fighting the relegation much more than what they are like West Brom, Fulham and other teams can probably look at the Rovers, Bolton and Wigan and think, glad those clubs are doing so bad or we'd be in the relegation battle too or at least a lot more than what they are.

Archived