BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn v QPR

Shabani

Loved watching Waggy, and was well chuffed we had a player of McKenzies national fame, seemed to give us quite a bit more press coverage at the time, (mainly due to golf balls and mini's!).

I seem to remember Waggy (one of the cleanest players we had) was the first player in this country to get the red card, could be totally wrong with that one. Can anybody confirm if that's correct?

I'm almost sure you're right about that......something back in dim and distant memories says it is true. No doubt someone will come on to correct us.:rolleyes:

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rovers should win this what with home advantage, but then again Kean and his very poor recruits throw that probability of victory out the window.

Just hope there are many thousands boycotting this game just to show that whats gone on at Ewood under Kean /Venkys is totally unacceptable.

Exactly. We won't stay up regardless of the result today; think most people realise that. And do we really want to stay up and prolong the kean/venky's era?

Spot on, it's perverse, and i don't like it, but I want us to go down with minimal points. We need to get worse before we can get better again.

Spot on, it's perverse, and i don't like it, but I want us to go down with minimal points. We need to get worse before we can get better again.

Yeah, sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture. Staying up will not solve the real issues. Ironically, going down probably will (i.e. new owners, new manager and new board).

In saying that, think we'll win today and have put £50 on us to do so with yak to score.

After getting spanked last week Kean will probably put out a team and gameplan that is more defensive, but that will likely have an impact on our attacking play and make it difficult today to get a result. Sparky should put out a solid team that is well organised, hard to beat and can be dangerous going forwards when needed.

Going for a 2-0 to QPR and Sparky out coaching Kean.

Shocking team but what did I expect.

Since Shearers thnderbolt in the Champion season we have only scored once in 3 games v QPR at home in the league.

Oh well can't see us adding to that one goal today.

Better get off for the booing then.

Radio Rovers, also known as Pravda, are getting the excuses in early.

Slagging off the fans, saying it is a subdued atmosphere and then suggesting that if the fans cheer on the team then the players will respond and perform.

Utterly transparent bullsh!t. Yet more club V supporters just at the time when it is least needed.

Yakubu 1-0.

Our first ever clean sheet this season will mean three points!

Radio Rovers, also known as Pravda, are getting the excuses in early.

Slagging off the fans, saying it is a subdued atmosphere and then suggesting that if the fans cheer on the team then the players will respond and perform.

Utterly transparent bullsh!t. Yet more club V supporters just at the time when it is least needed.

Yakubu 1-0.

It's an absolutely stupid comment.

The players have to perform well, so the fans cheer - not the other way around.

However, Yakubu is a proper goal scoring machine :)

Archived