BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Agnew for CEO?

Would you have confidence in Paul Agnew as CEO?  

617 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have confidence in Paul Agnew as CEO?

• Yes!
    • I either don't know enough about him, or simply don't know if he'd be any good
    • No!

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have I missed something? Is there a real possibility of this?

Well if kean isn't sacked and the rumour that he's being asked to suggest someone for the job, then what more likely than he should suggest someone who is his protector and his sidekick. He can manipulate even more than he did lthis season.

The day I accept slimy Agnew as Rovers CEO is the day I accept vinegar-coated rusty razor blades inserted one by one down my urethra.

So that's a no from Andy.

Not going well Aggers is it? Won't be long before you'll be longing for the days of reporting in the Post for PNE again.

How could anybody have confidence in him as CEO. Unless he has similar experience previously. It would be like appointing an assistant coach with no managerial experience anywhere as a manager of a premier league team.

all this will do is give us another official target to eliminate. Diabolical if it happens and yet another smack in the face of the fans. My face is already black and blue from this lot. Not sure how much more trauma I can take.

Can anybody please give a brief history of Paul Agnew to fill in those who don't know that much about him? There seems to be a great deal of hostility towards the man. I voted No on the basis that SK is going to push for Agnew's appointment as CEO according to the Dail Mail when he meets Desai next week. But if he is going to get the position, its important fans know his background. Something doesn't seem good...

Cheers.

I've been doing some research for an article and I have to say, the PNE fans genuinely love him He was chief exec at North End when they got rid of the plastic pitch, he wrote a very well received book n Tom Finney and his work as the PNE correspondent of the LEP was highly regarded by them.

Can anybody please give a brief history of Paul Agnew to fill in those who don't know that much about him? There seems to be a great deal of hostility towards the man. I voted No on the basis that SK is going to push for Agnew's appointment as CEO according to the Dail Mail when he meets Desai next week. But if he is going to get the position, its important fans know his background. Something doesn't seem good...

Cheers.

Here's Aggers website PAPR. Note who gave the Rovers quote, everyone else gave their name.

Other than what we know, as Glenn has posted, thats about it. Unremarkable is the word. Hardly the stuff to enable himself to become CEO of a Premier League Football Club IMO.

Still it worked for Kean, out of nowhere, no real credentials etc

Might be a good bloke, just doing his job and toeing the company line for all I know. Yeah

Edit: Check out "Proof" and "Footiball" as in Blackburn Rovers Footiball Club". It's that attention to detail Rovers are crying out for. When we become amateurs.(another poster spotted this the other day btw)

Well I wish he'd (Please don't use that word again) off back to Preston and leave us alone. They're welcome to him.

Let's not (Please don't use that word again) about DE, the mans an absolute cu

Archived