BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Agnew for CEO?

Would you have confidence in Paul Agnew as CEO?  

617 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have confidence in Paul Agnew as CEO?

• Yes!
    • I either don't know enough about him, or simply don't know if he'd be any good
    • No!

if he gets the job, i officialy give up with rovers, i will wash my hands of them, makes me sick to the stomach

I can't do that .... I did it 12 months ago.

As for Agnew. Unless his PR company is not washing it's face would he be mad enough to take the job? He'd be in a puppet position in a club in danger of falling through the divisions, he'd be working under dangerously unpredictable and clueless owners, and under a similarly dangerously unpredictable incompetent for a manager who now appears well and truly sussed by the press and media, already estimated plummeting attendances and with a constant threat of administration. He'd have to try and get the owners to work on the advice of the last two blokes and we know what happened to them.

Good salary but it's not a job that I'd rush to take unless my business was on it's arse.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think his business is an LLP or sole trader. No company number on website and formal comms (legal req for Ltds) and nothing obvious name wise on companies house.

Doesn't mean his business isn't profitable/respectable though

Well his business can't even spell the word 'football' on it's own PR website.

That instantly takes away any respectability in my opinion.

If I'm looking for a PR agency to represent me or my company, I want somebody who can have at least a basic level of spelling and grammar.

Whoever is appointed will be swept away by the new regime WHEN (not if) it takes over.

So its up to 18months as CEO and then 'goodbye Vienna'. We will then see if he buys a Season-ticket!

Of course he will buy a season ticket, in the Tom Finney Stand !!

I think his business is an LLP or sole trader. No company number on website and formal comms (legal req for Ltds) and nothing obvious name wise on companies house.

Doesn't mean his business isn't profitable/respectable though

PAPR is a "UK Partnership" business wise . Paul Agnew and Elisabeth Agnew trading as Paul Agnew Public Relations. source whois

NO NO NO NO NO NO!

I don't need to give reasons, they are well documented.

The main issue should be - Why is Kean going to recommend a potential new management team! :angry:

Think this adds weight to the suspicions that Kean is not just the Manager of Blackburn Rovers! He runs the whole show! :angry:

PAPR is a "UK Partnership" business wise . Paul Agnew and Elisabeth Agnew trading as Paul Agnew Public Relations. source whois

I found this, but have no idea what a'uk partnership' is. I guess it's another way to describe an LLP

As for Agnew. Unless his PR company is not washing it's face would he be mad enough to take the job? He'd be in a puppet position in a club in danger of falling through the divisions, he'd be working under dangerously unpredictable and clueless owners, and under a similarly dangerously unpredictable incompetent for a manager who now appears well and truly sussed by the press and media, already estimated plummeting attendances and with a constant threat of administration. He'd have to try and get the owners to work on the advice of the last two blokes and we know what happened to them.

Good salary but it's not a job that I'd rush to take unless my business was on it's arse.

Very fair comment Gord, but you're making the mistake of thinking logically and as though business 'rules' apply at Rovers as though they would in the rest of the world. He seems to be bessie mates with Kean and therefore as untouchable,

I can see quite a few more season ticket cancellations ,if Agnew is made CEO ..

If it is true , proves to me that Kean or Anderson are calling the shots ...

Does anyone really know if Kean has any shares in the club ?

I found this, but have no idea what a'uk partnership' is. I guess it's another way to describe an LLP

Is a U.K. partnership another way of saying they are living in sin? By the way what is an LLP?

Paul Agnew MMMmmmmm Where do I start,

This is the same Paul Agnew who phoned me to ask us to leave Steve Kean alone and to point ALL our protest at Venkys back in September, This is the same Paul Agnew who said the selection process for supporters who went to Pune was a complete and utter joke and heads were seriously gonna roll, especially if he finds out one Mr Pegden is going.

This is the same Paul Agnew who accused people on BRFCS as the people behind the hate campaign at Ewood, whilst stating Simon Williams is on borrowed time,

I could go on and on why this guy should never be allowed a prominent position at Rovers, above all the question needs to be asked, as he no doubt will be reading this thread,

Mr Agnew will you and your Buddy Steve tell the good supporters of Blackburn Rovers when you first met Venkys?

Just when you think you might be in remission, you then get told potentially the cancer has spread. If it comes to pass it is nepotism of the worst kind. Nothing the Venkys do, nothing their puppet does is for the good of Blackburn Rovers Football Club. The press are finally getting there, another short article in the Observer today on this very topic ridicules Venkys for even considering it. We have all considered what Madame's actual motivation is? She has no interest in football, the brand is in ruins, yet she might/will keep the incompetent one in a job and promote a no mark into the CEO. The story continues to beggar belief.

Is a U.K. partnership another way of saying they are living in sin? By the way what is an LLP?

A limited liability partnership (LLP) is a partnership in which some or all partners (depending on the jurisdiction) have limited liability. It therefore exhibits elements of partnerships and corporations.[1] In an LLP, one partner is not responsible or liable for another partner's misconduct or negligence. This is an important difference from that of an unlimited partnership. In an LLP, some partners have a form of limited liability similar to that of the shareholders of a corporation

UK Partnership:

http://www.legal-zone.co.uk/Partnership-Agreement?gclid=CM6kvrao_a8CFcshtAodBX9VDw

There"s no way Venkys can even start to turn round this total debacle unless they appoint a CEO who isn"t tarnished by the last year and a half and a new manager. Agnew and Kean are part of the problem and promoting Agnew will just make thing worse.

Just when you think you might be in remission, you then get told potentially the cancer has spread. If it comes to pass it is nepotism of the worst kind. Nothing the Venkys do, nothing their puppet does is for the good of Blackburn Rovers Football Club. The press are finally getting there, another short article in the Observer today on this very topic ridicules Venkys for even considering it. We have all considered what Madame's actual motivation is? She has no interest in football, the brand is in ruins, yet she might/will keep the incompetent one in a job and promote a no mark into the CEO. The story continues to beggar belief.

Cronyism, not nepotism - unless you know something I don't! The rest of your post is bob on. :tu:

I have a low opinion of Mr. Agnew.

Mr Agnew will you and your Buddy Steve tell the good supporters of Blackburn Rovers when you first met Venkys?

I see this question asked periodically but no answer is ever provided. Does anyone have an answer?

Very kind of you to offer to pay all the legal bills before costs are awarded at the end of the case.

Not doubting what you say , my point was if there is proof out there and that proof is provided and verified , why is it not let out into the public domain?

Archived